We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey: Alfa GT Spider [b9 + preview download !]

Djey

OK just found this thread ... Diablo did warn you

Not too sure why you chopped the roof off a GT ...

BUT CAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONVERT A BRERA INTO A BRERA SPIDER !

You will obviously need to chop the roof off, and remove the rear seats, and if you're going the whole hog the rear bumper skin is very slightly different between the 2 cars ... if you need any pics I can supply as many as you want (for obvious reasons)

if you could change the interior to a 08MY that would be great, and if you can mod wheels too that would be even better as an Limited Edition would just be the best thing in the world

Then I'd just need to go and buy a new laptop (or use my work one) and a copy of the game on PC!!!!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid I can't provide fresh news this week :(

I've finished the "easy part" of the job,as I have to add new polygons now. I'm a noob in this matter... so I'm going to learn in the meantime.

The project is still ON, anyway.

Note : I noticed Alfa GT Huds (exterior views) are shared between Alfa GT class F and class E (Sporting Technical Kit). Thus applying the mod will affect Sporting speedometers and tachs. So don't worry if you shall find a Spider logo with your Alfa Coupe :)

@ Hybrid_IV : About what did Diablo warn me ? :/

I started this project to learn modding first; moreover I like this car. I found a photoshopped picture of a GT Spider (it's not a real car in fact - but that could be).

Concerning Brera Spider, sure it's' a great project but I don't think to have the required skills for the moment (I already said I was interested in it and 8C Spider, see previous posts). Imo it will be better to start from a new model than from the TDU Brera; there are many differences as you told.

Also I'm afraid to have only a little time left to make present project to its end. That's my priority.

If someone like Basbas, Tool, dmc, HierOS (good at modeling) want to do another Alfa Spider from the Coupe, I may help of course.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all.

Bad news! When trying to re-build a part of the Alfa, the z3d file got corrupted... so now ZModeler2 is crashing each time I'm trying to export to 3DG.

My Alfa is still here thanks to numerous backups, but I couldn't go further this week.

On the other hand, expect to get a beta (only model - sound part has not begun yet), before October the 27th.

Bad news! When trying to re-build a part of the Alfa, the z3d file got corrupted... so now ZModeler2 is crashing each time I'm trying to export to 3DG.

AHH!! I hate this what i call 'Error' it really gets me angry.. Although i do make backups too. I still hate it sometimes even when no backups and everything works fine it can still all of a sudden be Corrupted.:-x

If you do need help or anything such, feel free to. I am on modding holidays :lol: but i wouldn't mind helping out modders.

Cool! Can't wait :) My ICT teacher would be pruod you mananged to make backups! :D
Sure we had the same :D

AHH!! I hate this what i call 'Error' it really gets me angry.. Although i do make backups too. I still hate it sometimes even when no backups and everything works fine it can still all of a sudden be Corrupted.:-x

If you do need help or anything such, feel free to. I am on modding holidays :lol: but i wouldn't mind helping out modders.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...