We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Happy Birthday Sensei

Iced_Bullet

I know he causes some arguments and has been on the wrong side of the mods a few times, but give me and hand in wishing him a happy 18th =] Now you can legally get smashed down ol' pub!

We had our party last week, so I think tomorrow'll be quite for him, but hey. Enjoy it mate and see you at college on thursday!

:birthday:

Woo I just happened to check the forum today! (He linked me.)

Also, lern2spel Toby, "quite"? And lern2proofread, "give me and hand"?

Jokes and grammar nazi'ing aside; WOO GO ME! I would finish that bottle of JDs that me and Joel drank half of but I'd have a hangover for first day of college. Lol.

Woo I just happened to check the forum today! (He linked me.)

Also, lern2spel Toby, "quite"? And lern2proofread, "give me and hand"?

Jokes and grammar nazi'ing aside; WOO GO ME! I would finish that bottle of JDs that me and Joel drank half of but I'd have a hangover for first day of college. Lol.

Gay :p I was being all nice too. Admitedly I was watching a film too, so wasn't concentrating on my spelling that much. You don't think you get my 100% attention do you? hehe!

Gay :p I was being all nice too. Admitedly I was watching a film too, so wasn't concentrating on my spelling that much. You don't think you get my 100% attention do you? hehe!

Yes. Quite simply. Mwhahaha.

Jokes. <3

Merry Christmas! And have a lovely birthday!

You hav confussled my little brain, I swear Christmas is when it snows... wai are thur noooo clouds in teh sky today? =O

Happy Birthday dude,

Don't get drunk because it is never big or clever and you end up doing things/saying things you live to regret .......................

Oh how you managed to put a boring spin on a 18th birthday topic.*snore*

Happy Birthday wife!

WIEF? I thought we agreed you were the wief?

Also, :glomp:. <3

Oh dear, 10th post shows what a good friend I am?

:birthday: :D

Toby sent me a MSN message at 00:01 this morning, I think he wins. LMAO i'm joking. I'm 18 and still haven't had a driving lesson! Gimme your instructors number pwetty please speed. =D

Toby sent me a MSN message at 00:01 this morning, I think he wins. LMAO i'm joking. I'm 18 and still haven't had a driving lesson! Gimme your instructors number pwetty please speed. =D
Parh, his instructor is rubbish, a) Speed doesn't know their name and b) they don't have advertising on the side, so that leads me to asume the tax man don't know about them, go with my mum! (See's top graded :twisted:)

jokes ;) funnily enough not many guys go with a female instructor. Apart from meeee :D 75% Discounts FTW!

Pft.

a) His names Mick.

b) He takes the Ls off when he's not teaching, because you're treated differently when you have them on. Be pretty difficult tearing the decals off every time too?

a) When ever I asked you his name you wouldn't say :confused:

b) You know the things my mum has? Every other instructor has them (except one with proper vinyls), magnetic plates on the side. Also a Top-Box ... It's just strange you didn't know his name and he wasn't advertising. Because that's what the plates are for, to show that you've actually got business etc ...

Happy Easter Sensei!

oh...

HAPPY BRITHDAY SENSEI!!

I have a hunch between the 3 mates (Speed, Iced and you) your probably the middle one in terms of weirdness. Speed seems pretty normal and after your " I would finish that bottle of JDs that me and Joel drank half of but I'd have a hangover for first day of college. Lol." your probably next and Iced...well....Iced.....lets not go there :D:D:D

But you know i still love ya, darling ;) (Iced)