We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

End of the world tomorrow?

CarMadMike

I've just realised, I'm gunna be in bed at 8am, just about getting up :-/ ... hmmm, should I get up just incase it goes wrong then I can go mental and do things I "won't regret". then to find out it was a hoax and I have to live with the things I did? xD

Depends on... what things are you going to do? Info please XD

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on... what things are you going to do? Info please XD

Probably may include me running down the street naked :p

j/k Nah I don't know, probably would think of something cool if it did happen :p suppose you'll never know, cos if nothing goes wrong I wont do them and if they do, then we wont be here to tell each other xD

This Image Reminds me of Terminator 3 Rise Against The Machines :)

_45002107_-1.jpg

Resource

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7604293.stm

+

Another thing of this matter, I think the machine will malfunction and will not work and do nothing and will either take another 5 years to rebuild or they don't bother putting anymore money into the machine and leave it.

Or they press the button and nothing happens ;)

Hmm, Does "The world is not enough" Come to mind? :D (The Bond film, the tube that the bomb is in), im not saying the world is not enough...

Does anyone brainy scientist know if that thing blows, am i safe in the south west of france? :-x

Guys face it! when they fire up the large hardon collider (LHC) we are all screwed. The earths gonna go to hell in a handbasket.

I'm just hoping if the world does get wiped out then it's instant so there is no suffereing. Anyway if we are all obliterated tommorow then farewell guys it was nice knowing you.:)

One slight problem I've noticed with all your dying wishes. They turn it on tomorrow, but the first collisions (you know, the bit that will 'kill us all' etc) will happen around October time. You can keep your clothes on for now thanks, and leave them on unless you are female...

The collisions will not start until later this month, and it will be next year before the particle accelerator is running at full power.

Just read this, nothing to worry about ;)

Guys face it! when they fire up the large hardon collider (LHC) we are all screwed. The earths gonna go to hell in a handbasket.

I'm just hoping if the world does get wiped out then it's instant so there is no suffereing. Anyway if we are all obliterated tommorow then farewell guys it was nice knowing you.:)

What're you talking about? I'll see you on the other side ;)

Just one question - WHY?? What will be the benefits of this machine?? Will they outweigh the benefits of using that 5 billion quid to build hospitals or feed the hungry??

Just a thought.........

GC

£4.5 billion isn't really a lot in the scheme of things. The US military budget was $439.3 Billion. Blow each other up or find out how the universe works?

If it blows (or opposite) I'll be on a bus!!! There is no way I want the end to be on a bus!!