We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 27 Entry

Speed

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RB26DETT

I wouldn't of entered this photo if it didn't comply to the rules. I even got that camera in that specific place to show the exhaust smoke (well, the small amount there is).

*squints*

nope still don't see it. the reflections on the pool make it hard to look for. maybe someone with better eyesight can see it unlike me with mah glasses. :cheeky:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --[/url]

I wouldn't of entered this photo if it didn't comply to the rules. I even got that camera in that specific place to show the exhaust smoke (well, the small amount there is).

Why don't you actually take a photo where it focuses the smoke instead of the car ;)

Just to add input, I can see smoke there ... but yeah ... I think pyrre will have to add his input as it's his theme ... :p

I was talking about this.

yeah it is steam from the condensation in the pipe. combustion = power plus water. CO2 i think thought im not sure. but water is definetly in the mix somewhere. therefore it gets hot and evaporates when the engine starts and hot gases flow though the system.... i have a poor understanding, comes of being dog tired and doing 5 lots of homework in one evening when you've got relatives over too..... *yawn* *face meets food* bugger..... :P