We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 28 Entry

Speed

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BC I know this sounds bad but remember each poll is limited 50, if you have a 100 entries then you can still post them all it would just be 2 polls. :D

It's a good thing copy and paste isn't incredibly dull then! :p

And anyway, 2 polls puts quite a bit of pressure on you guys to delete the people who vote in both doesn't it?

Not really, I can easily see who has voted in both in the admin area. And you just make it so that people don't do it.

IE Those who vote twice have their votes removed and if they are an entrant then their entry is also removed. That would get the message across quite quickly I think.

Okay... read through the thread and got confused... seems we are back to old rules now anyway :) And I like the new entry (Mon - Fri)/ voting (Sat - Sun) system too ;)

My entry for now :D Just edited out some text

[imglink]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii239/Spitfire_RT/20071015193529.jpg[/imglink]

Btw, you might want to add the size restrictions to the rules again? ;)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

I have SO MANY GREAT NISSAN PICTURES!!! I can't choose, rrrrgh! This one isn't the best, just some have a weird contrast, wouldn't look good as a banner, etc. It drives me crazy when I have multiple pictures for a que (however you spell it)!

-Leadfoot