We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 not in 2009?

Eudemon

Hmm so how long was it since forza 2 came out? and theres forza 3 coming out in oct

so if that was.....2 years then tdu 2 should be able to do this by early 2010 like jan till march time otherwise im gona be pretty ticked off >:(

can i have a cookie now?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm so how long was it since forza 2 came out? and theres forza 3 coming out in oct

so if that was.....2 years then tdu 2 should be able to do this by early 2010 like jan till march time otherwise im gona be pretty ticked off >:(

can i have a cookie now?

Well the bad thing is someone stole your cookie because they told us the answer first. Late 09-Early 2010. Sorry but the cookie's been taken. :p

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
http://forums.eu.atari.com/showthread.php?t=74671 answer in the page 2, you just get a link to some rather weird commercials. Though the site doesn't seem to work properly anymore...

Rather weird commercials? Yeah, I'd say - aren't Eugene and Todd are the two guys with the voices of 7-year-old boy/chipmonks, right? :cheeky:

-Leadfoot

• 1 month later...