We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

All COMB@T_$HOTGUN MOD$

COMB@T_$HOTGUN

Yep, just before Renault bought Nissan. Since Nissan is under Renault, it's just different, It's more I would say... Plastic :D Yes the GTR R35 is fast blablabla... but I can't approve that sort of thing that they make today:

nissan-zeod-rc-electric-car-record-le-mans.jpg

That car broke down 2 laps after the start of the Le Mans 24 Hours race... Gearbox failure.

Sorry Off-Top :duck:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, just before Renault bought Nissan. Since Nissan is under Renault, it's just different, It's more I would say... Plastic :D Yes the GTR R35 is fast blablabla... but I can't approve that sort of thing that they make today:

That car broke down 2 laps after the start of the Le Mans 24 Hours race... Gearbox failure.

Sorry Off-Top :duck:

I like that, someone should make it for TDU, if only there was a good model for it :duck:

wow ,that was a fast reply ,thanks ....looking forward for the releise...version 2 is whithout any body kit right ?.just a normal bumper in front right ? ...or may be thats version 4 ...sorry for me asking but i am not familiar whit that car only one i see was plain and import from japan ...and i like it but it was 10,000 can $ for a 10 years old model

:drool::drool:New Update guys :drool::drool:

8 Different EXT Versions 100% done

Ver.1 Stock With Single Exhaust Tip / Ver.5 with Paintable Lip

Ver.2 Stock With Twin Exhaust Tips / Ver.6 with Paintable Lip

Ver.3 Wingless With Single Exhaust Tip / Ver.7 with Paintable Lip

Ver.4 Wingless With Twin Exhaust Tips / Ver.8 with Paintable Lip

4 Different INT Versions 100% done

2 stock ones with Different color styles and 2 with Momo racing wheel, also with Different color styles

6 Different Rim sets 100% done

Stock, BBS RS GT, CCW LM20, Gram Lights 57C, HRE 445R and Rota P45R

4 Different sounds by.acevt06 20% W.I.P

There are a lot of japanese cars that need some love... All the Silvias, S13, S14 and S15, MR2, MR-S, FTO, 3000GT's... :lol:

I know Combat made a S13, but his is the hatchback 180SX, i meant this:

8060485364_10245c535f_z.jpg

:lol:

Edit: Actually, if you attach this front end in Combat's 180SX, you will get what we call a Sileighty, which nobody has ever done to TDU, i think. :lol:

There are a lot of japanese cars that need some love... All the Silvias, S13, S14 and S15, MR2, MR-S, FTO, 3000GT's... :lol:

Edit: Actually, if you attach this front end in Combat's 180SX, you will get what we call a Sileighty, which nobody has ever done to TDU, i think. :lol:

I've seen an S14 and S15 mods somewhere but I can't recall where, there's an MR2(and FC RX7 for all its worth) here [TDU]Ðвтомобили - Test Drive Unlimited - Каталог файлов - SNG Racing Community and Combat did the 3000GT, its just that its the JDM version hence its called the GTO. :)

Haven't seen an FTO ever though, I guess its not very popular.