We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

oldi & Frank Wienberg: BMW M6 [v1.0] (pic of opening Hood, rims and WIP Cabrio!!!!!)

oldi

Can We Have This Arguement Either Moved Or Stopped Its Getting More And More Off Topic People Want To Come Here For PROGRESS AND FEEDBACK Information On Oldi's M6 Not Your Childish Bickering About Whos Better Than Who. Any Modder Is Better Than No Modder And Everyone Gets Better With Time. Maybe If You Grew Up A Little You'd Realise That Your Both Good Modders Everyone Has Different Methods, But You Are Still GOOD And Your Work Is Missed By The Modding Community, But If This Is How You Are Going To Be Im Sure People Would Prefer You Either Leave Or Stop Creating This Negative Environment

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beta

Hi

I don't thing that he gives out a beta in the moment it is really only Metall i've seen the changes on the model Today ,it's not ready for a Beta .

In the Moment he is in Omega 0.1 Stats very below Beta ,let him thw time and maybe very soon you will get it ! :lol: Like all others .(without me)

Greetings

Frank

;148120']Hi

I don't thing that he gives out a beta in the moment it is really only Metall i've seen the changes on the model Today ,it's not ready for a Beta .

In the Moment he is in Omega 0.1 Stats very below Beta ,let him thw time and maybe very soon you will get it ! :lol: Like all others .(without me)

Greetings

Frank

ok man no problem but i cant wait that´s gon to be a nice car for tdu