We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

This is the crossing at the main intersection [Dec 2008 Stats]

Eudemon

Up is where we go from here....

I'm sorry it had to be done, I always use some song lyrcis in these things and just as I searched for the lyrics to this song it came on the radio at the same time! I swear it's a sign, honestly!

Anyway let's get on with the posting of the stats for the end of the year 2008. As usual since July the stats just keep on, Up! Up! Sorry got distracted... where was I? *Sitting right here* Yeah I know that but where was I in this? *Oh right, since July blah blah blah* ...oh yeah! Since July the stats just kept on increasing and even though November was a crazy month for us December was aiming to beat it, but the question is did it?

Well to answer that question we need to go into the meaning of SPAM the meat, ever since I can remember people ate SPAM and especially SPAM sandwiches. The jelly I always hated but the meat wasn't too bad I have to be honest. SPAM get's such a bad wrap nowadays, I honestly wonder where the tins went. *see what I did their?* Now Pastrami that's a meat I love, so spicy but meaty at the same time, throw that in a sandwich with some coleslaw or beetroot and I'm anyone's, and that's the truth! Now what about something to wash it down, well I usually have a coffee or something, not much of a tea drinker to be fair though I will have it if offered. Have any Gold Blend though and I'm in that quicker than a hedgehog in a tin of pineapple chunks. *The man from Del Monte said yes to this if you're wondering why a hedgehog would do that* Right *or is it Left? Not sure* enough pro-crab-masticating let's get this on!

Ladles and Lentil SPAM, the stats for December 2008 are..........

18,885,538 hits

80Gb Bandwidth

2,910,258 Pages Viewed

644 new members

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Wow!! I'm sure you'll agree the fact these keep growing is mental but now I have to type some witty thanks to all you members, supporters, modders, goldfish walkers, goat washers etc and I just don't know if I can be feathered doing so. So let's see, alright I guess I better fart with all you members who make the TDUc community exacly that, a community. Without you guys it would just be me, myself and I eating pie at half past five tonight on FOX!! *what?*

Seriously though, everyone here at TDUc *you mean just you?* thanks all of you for your continued support, your respect towards one another and the just the general good feeling and atmosphere that you guys create here along with the speshul *remember the 'u' baldy?* animals and I am always very appreciative of everything you all do and as we look towards our 2nd Birthday!!! I wish for it to continue and for TDUc to keep it's wacky insane charm and also increase *but not by too much?!!* in popularity.

Well that's it, a slight break from the abnormal but I'm sure you guys know what I'm saying *doubtful* and as usual guys, all the best and thanks for staying with us or if you're new ....WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN??!?! *ahem* We love fish and chips and like all of you very much so keep it real unless it's fake.

Peace out!

:excited: :thumbsup: :D :D :nuts: :D :D :thumbsup: :excited:

TDU Central Staff

Whoa... that many people like TDU?! :eek: Eden/Atari look at that.

644 new members joining a site in a month to discuss all sorts of things including TDU.. nope that's hardly going to make Eden/Atari suddenly change what they are doing :p

Now if it was like World of Warcraft, gaining 500,000 full paid subscribers a month, it'd be a different story :p

Congrats anyway :thumbsup:

Hits to page views is a bit high, but presumably chatbox refreshes don't count as page views right?