We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Father at 13

Speedtouch

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow this is just... *epic face palm*

I think this calls for a Captain picard facepalm :D

............................................________........................

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............

.........................,/...............................................”:,........

.....................,?......................................................\,.....

.................../...........................................................,}....

................./......................................................,:`^`..}....

.............../...................................................,:”........./.....

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

Guest LeetPix

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............

.........................,/...............................................”:,........

.....................,?......................................................\,.....

.................../...........................................................,}....

................./......................................................,:`^`..}....

.............../...................................................,:”........./.....

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

haha, nice :D

wow...what a pair of idiots...when i had a gf, we had both done all the sex ed stuff a couple of weeks into our relationship so we knew what would happen...we did plan that she comes to my house on a half day but we split up so no luck for me eh? :P

but anyway, that lad cant be 13...he looks waaaaaaaaaaaaay too young for it..heck...hes not even growing a 'tache *strokes own*

I will agree with you on that one there. She is old enough to have seen all the sex-ed videos, and should know how to put on a condom. It was supposedly his first time having sex, so wouldn't know what to do - so therefore would be effectively following what she told him to do.

That and just look at them. She is undeniably a chav, but he hasn't developed that look yet. He doesn't have a clue.

think it's taught him to teach his daughter to never have sex ever until she's 15 so he's atleast 28 before he's a grandad?

personally, i'd have them both neutered and be done with it, i bet it isn't even the youts kid, it's probly some dirty 33 year old tramp she's been messing around with.

HSV hit a good point. How do we know they actually did the deed? Sure, they may have done it, but it's only speculation that it's the little lads. (Paternity tests ftw)

I think it is pretty funny to be honest. Shouldn't laugh I know, but damn.

He has ruined his life before it's even begun. No doubt he will regret the 14 seconds of sex in a few years time.

They are living with Penny, Chantelle’s jobless dad Steve, 43, and her five brothers in a rented council house in Eastbourne. The family live on benefits. Alfie, lives on an estate across town with mum Nicola

says it all really.

sex at that age isn't slutty, it's a decision you make yourself, if you're careful not to involve pregnancy, or diseases (i.e. use a johnny) the the only people it needs to affect are those who are actually doing it.

however, burdening themselves, their family, their friends and the baby itself by having a child at such a young age is sickening, and i resent it. I hope that the child can have the good life all people deserve, but it will be very hard.

^^ Yeah it would make sense for it not to be his. She looks like a (for want of a better phrase) chavvy whore. They all live on benifits - so how about this; get pregnant from some random bloke at a party. Claim its this little kid's, sell story to The Sun, make £10,000.

Woah that's a bit harsh. Sure she's not the most attractive girl. But she's not a whore, there's a hell of a lot of teenage mothers out there, some have done it for the wrong reasons, others haven't.

There is nothing wrong with being a young parent. There's a lot of things people on this forum don't know about me, and the subject of teenage parents is something i have very strong opinions on.

The way I see it if they where both the same age or there abouts (same year at school, same age) then its both their fault as it takes two to tango but, a 12yr old boy being led on by a 15yr old who should've known better is wrong. If the tables where turned and it was a 15yr old boy getting a 12yr old girl pregnant he would have the book thrown at him.

Young minds are very impressionable. So Nodz is probably correct, if it is indeed his kid at all.

Gotta admit Speedtouch's theory is the one that sits best in my mind.

I don't see the big issue about teen pregnancies, a mate of mine has a child but is younger than me. Age doesn't mean he is a bad father, he is one of the best dads I know. He pays child support (as he has split from the mother). (Dodgem, say a word and die! :D)

Teenage Fathers are not bad but they normally become bad because of the young age. (School, work, parents, society)

No need to be stereotypical, everyone is different, i know a few teenage parents and they are happy and are brilliant parents, of course they had to sacrifice a few things, but they were willing to do that.

Well, he looks 8, she looks 33 (kinda). I think it's a disgusting feat of human activity. Who ever's fault it is. The fact she is 15 isn't a big who'har, as it happens "quiet a bit". But 13?! Woah. Just speechless. And don't like thinking I will be paying for his benefits when I start paying proper taxes. (Forgetting the 15% VAT I already pay on goods!)

haha, nice :D

Gawd how many times?! Please don't quote images! :twisted:

*runs*