We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Which download sites do you use most?

Tool831

Which host site you use most?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Which host site you use most?

• Rapidshare
    • Filefront
    • Megaupload
    • Mediafire
    • Other (Please post which one)

Hello all.

This is just so us modders can get a understanding of which links are most popular. It would certainly help me out if i can get some info on what website hosting sites you like and can access most. :)

Reason why i am doing it cause at least us modders can either start to upload our mods there or to at least see which one is used more.

my answer is predictible I guess. I say others and menton Mikes homepage (TDU Addons for those that do not know it) Why? Well Mike redesigned the page for a short time again and incrased the options a modder could choose by uploading. For example he (or we) offer car upload seperated by brands. A feature that some or most of you could know from Need for Speed typical pages. The access for downloads is easy like on a NFS page too. And of corse the offer is all free. Yet I'm still supriced that almost nobody uses that offer. And yes Download counter is present too.

who cares about 30 seconds of waiting or a little bit faster download when you had a file with only 3MB?

if we had splitted files with 500MB+, ok... but for this little files i think Rapidshare is absolutely ok.

a modder spends much of his time for a mod and some people are crying because of 30 seconds :oook: