We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Unofficial Car List

Who

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL calster, nice 'picture' :p

@V12 Monstro: something doesn't seem right for me either, Two things: the character is brave enough for driving without a helmet or glasses on, and second, the wheelblur again lets down on the overall view on the car.

They should really fix it. Somebody here mentioned it before, the tires have nó blur...

GtR: I think their rushing these cars out because they saved this for last and time is running out release date is right round the corner. This makes me think that cars are being released as they are finished:confused::confused:..... or they just have some bad designers

Maybe they might be in a DLC one day, maybe not. Nothing is said about that. I doubt they will be the vehicles unlocked by finding wrecks, the interviews indicated there are 20 wrecks which unlock a total of 2 cars, and we already know 3 cars to be club-exclusive.

I want BMWsssssssssss :(

Wheres the x5/x5m? e70

Wheres the x6m? e72

Wheres the z4? e89

Wheres the m6? e64

Wheres the m3? e46/e92

Wheres the 135i coupe?

Wheres the Bentley supersports convertible?

Any sign of range rover?No

Wheres the porsche 911 turbo?

Wheres the audi R8 spyder?

Wheres the c class amg?

Wheres the rs6 station wagon?

Wheres the mitsubishi lancer?

Wheres cl coupe amg?

Its funny how they put ugly cars that should have been dlc like the gumpurt :crying:

The Gumpert is a member of the elite like the CCXR Edition, Zonda Cinque and especially the Veyron. We have also only been shown about 20 cars at a rough guess and there is plenty more to come. I don't know if BMW will be a part of the list or if the cars you mentioned will be either but one thing's for sure there is plenty more surprises to be seen and many more cars to be revealed.

I do wish people would stop complaining that some cars arn't announced! I hope that TVR, Morgan, Caterham and a few others are in the game but I'm not complaining as it's still early days yet!

Also regarding spyker, they wrer announced a little while ago I think, so we should see a pick soon!

Oh don't forget to add the Suzuki Cappuccino to the list I did! :D

Spyker was on the very first carlist that appeared shortly after TDU2's announcement. The share consisted of the Spyker C8 Aileron, the C12 Zagato *vomits* and the Peking-to-Paris SSUV (SuperSUV).

@Diablo: You just saw 20 cars of the 170+ that the game was said to have... Just lol. Boy will the guy responsible for licenses be happy once the game's released xD I can see him freaking out now.

I don't know if BMW will be a part of the list or if the cars you mentioned will be either but one thing's for sure there is plenty more surprises to be seen and many more cars to be revealed.

I hope we will see BMW after release, it doesn't have to be there at launch, just a car pack after release will make me happy, I'm willing to pay 1200MS points (15,- EUR) for it, if needed!

You sir, are blind. The gumpert is prettier than any BMW. :cheeky:

Erm no its not, looks like hes not the blind one here. Gumpert is a race car. It looks like one, god damn feels like one and its an amazin piece of machine.

BMW is precise engineering my friend, looks + Power + Comfort + luxury into 1. (ignore the basic models ofcourse).

Sorry but a BMW M3 CSL E46 over any gumpert anyday :)

@Diablo: You just saw 20 cars of the 170+ that the game was said to have... Just lol. Boy will the guy responsible for licenses be happy once the game's released xD I can see him freaking out now.
No I saw about 50 or so from what I can recollect but even then I could safely add another dozen from what the license probably contains.

The 20 I was talking about were what we had been shown officially in media and through magazine interviews and such.