We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Unofficial Car List

Who

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, but then explain me why a supercar of the 90's won't be in, when musclecars from the 60's and 70's might actually be in. The age is a completely pointless reason.

Say the word 'Cizeta' to someone who isn't in to cars and see their reaction. They will most likely start thinking of some French dish, a new brand of cologne or a goat sponge, I bet you they won't think "omg, could that be some Italian super car maker from the 90's?". :cheeky:

In that case I think that at least more people know that "Dodge" is a car.

Could use the same argument for the Ascari KZ-1 and B. Engineering Edonis. Basically TDU put in some cars you would not have seen before, the Cizeta would fit in well with this. Thinking more about it, with the whole being rich and being able to buy the rare it would work really well actually.

I really doubt a person who knows little to none about cars actually knows RUF, in fact, if you say that in Holland, they would think of ''ruft'', which means fart in dutch. Edonis almost sounds like something with music...

@x CrYpToN IcE: Who was quite convinced it could be a Dodge Charger, and I also don't think it's an SUV. It's not thát high.

I really doubt a person who knows little to none about cars actually knows RUF, in fact, if you say that in Holland, they would think of ''ruft'', which means fart in dutch. Edonis almost sounds like something with music...

A person who knows "a little to none about cars" would probably only know about Ferrari and Porsche...

I'm talking about a person that knows at least a little bit about cars.

But I see what you mean.

As long as it's a clear picture, I think that it will be fine, this is a list, not a beauty contest :p

As long as it is properly distinguishable, there's no problem. The only one I particularly want to change is the AMV8

For now vehicles only!

I think I got it! Your sig says "We sixteen", and I'm thinking Chrysler MeFourTwelve. Me plural is we and 4+12=16. mirite? :D

Anyway, on topic now, this news is really going by pretty slow. :oook: Trailer is still not out yet and who knows? They might delay again.

I think I got it! Your sig says "We sixteen", and I'm thinking Chrysler MeFourTwelve. Me plural is we and 4+12=16. mirite? :D

Anyway, on topic now, this news is really going by pretty slow. :oook: Trailer is still not out yet and who knows? They might delay again.

I don't think that's it...:cheeky:

And about the trailer, they said "this week" and we're Monday....they still have time..

I think I got it! Your sig says "We sixteen", and I'm thinking Chrysler MeFourTwelve. Me plural is we and 4+12=16. mirite?

Sounds like some pretty solid logic, but when I saw the word "sixteen" I thought of the Cadillac Sixteen. Guess that's just showing how two different minds work.