We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Unofficial Car List

Who

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;323239']Has some kind of EA license. Don't think it's expired yet.

-Leadfoot

Couldn't they still get BMW though since they were in Forza 3?

Also they're going to be in GT5 and they are in Blur which just came out so I think they could be in TDU2.

We need to get B back in here and clear up if he can the situation with BMW and Porsche in general. BMW is no longer exclusive to anyone I'm sure but Porsche may be back under the covers with EA.

A member at GTPlanet emailed Porsche and actually got a decent reply:

Dear Mr. XXX

thank you for your reply of September 14th 2009. We are happy that you own "Need for Speed - Posche unleashed", as you said.

You are correct. Indeed, it does happen that Porsche models appear in computer games. On the one hand, there are cases where Porsche cars are included without our approval. We usually file a lawsuit against that.

On the other hand, there are a few sublicenses handed out by Electronic Arts. This happens to be the case for the Forza Motorsport game series. Due to our close cooperation with Electronic Arts, we accept their entrepreneurial decisions to give out sublicenses. Electronic Arts operates in the area of entertainment software, we operate in the area of producing cars. In terms of a good partnership, we only deem it best to let every one of our partners operate freely in their respective branch. Even if that means that there will be decisions which we would have met differently.

We hope to have helped you with these informations and that the fun in gaming will furthermore be yours.

with best regards

XXX XXX

Porsche contact

So if EA do still have it then TDU2 has no chance!

Hmm, how is the roof going to work on the Zonda Roadster? Will the character get out the car in the rain and spend hours fumbling around trying to put it on? :confused:

I guess it will be a compromise, taking away realism by making ALL convertibleroofs electric, or they might remove the function for such cars.

In NFS5 all roofs were electric, independent if you were driving a 356 Speedster or the latest 911.

That licensing sounds a bit odd, and stupid. EA first should focus on delivering GOOD games, then they can try to get the cars they want. And I agree we need BADNED back, usually we should have already had a new signature hint xD

I forgot

I know this is out of topic but i spotted a full production model of the sls merc.

the car really does not look all that great. So now i dont care if they add it or not and i did spot a full production model a while back ago of the aston martin rapide and i dont care if they add it to the game because it did not look that great either.

Could be, matter of taste. I could say the same about that McLaren MP1234 (apart from seeing it in real) it's just a 13-in-a-dozen looking sportscar really not warming me up.

We'll see. First up: E3. I now really hope there's some new cars shown there, even the latest 3 screenshots were nothing major new.

Could be, matter of taste. I could say the same about that McLaren MP1234 (apart from seeing it in real) it's just a 13-in-a-dozen looking sportscar really not warming me up.

We'll see. First up: E3. I now really hope there's some new cars shown there, even the latest 3 screenshots were nothing major new.

i would take the maclaren over the SLS and trust me i love mercedez bens.

my dad has the s600 v12 07' not amg but it's still fast as hell.