We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

It does 194 of real speed, which is not the one that you see on speedometer. :lol:

Example, a Corsa 1.0 does 150km/h of real speed, but speedometer mark 200km/h, and i have seen it reach 170km/h... lol

#donebeingcarnerd

That can easily be explained. Both cars have age enough to ran out of battery, by pure lack of care by owners or responsibles for the cars, causing the not start thing. You can let a manual car stall by pure lack of experience or even a mistake.

the peugeot partner is not really old ya kno? xD and the guy is a mechanics son so i wouldnt think he would let it stall and then try to start it without foot on the clutch, thus, it stalled while acelerating, and didnt start more xD,

The fiat doblo was new, so a new vehicle with dead battery? oh my xD, unlikely, and it was a company car, from a bakery..so dont think much space for irresponsabilities like leaving lights on with engine off etc...and the fact of a no start, and sometimes it managed to start for 1 sec and stall etc etc etc..doubt the driver would let that happen by not having the foot on the clutch, he probably drives everyday, so i wouldnt like to call him dumb :b

what was the thrid one again?

was it reaction = -reaction ?

Action reaction pair ;)

One particule, a mass centre, when applying a force on another mass centre, always gets in return, a force applied with same intensity, on its mass centre.

That force's vector, has same intensity as the other one, but either the direction or its..uhm not sure how to say in english..maybe.."sense"?, well its sense, or its direction become opposite, not sure which as i always confuse those too, i shouldnt, i know! xD

so if i hit you with an intensity of 30N, your body automatically applies a 30N force on my body, now, if i apply a certain strength on a piece of wood, and it breaks, why dont i break either? because my resistance to forces (more properties) is higher than the wood's, that explains why you also get pulled back when you are pushing something really hard :D

Hope my terrible explanation wasnt terrible xD

@DJdan Every action has an equal and opposite reaction

im no pro, but the fact of being on the scientific humanist course at school, also portugal's hardest one, made me have to correct, the reaction is not equal.

The reaction is a vector, which represents a force, and the vector is NOT equal :p

well I am only 13 but from watching lots of programs you hear them talking about the third law a lot and thats how they say it

Also take a look at this

lol age is nothing xD, i studied that law briefly when i was 12, and now im 15 i studied it in a deeper way, physics class is obligatory for the course im in, and we are obliged to know stuff with precision, i may not know much and i hate being stubborn when im not sure, i hope im not wrong, but i can say im 100% positive on what i said :b The reaction force is represented by a vector, which has the same intensity as the action vector, which also represents a force.

Vectors have 3 characteristics, intensity (or length, or module, same thing); direction, and (not sure if its this way in english) sense.

ive just cleared my mind, according to our school manuals, the direction of the reaction force vector is the same as the action's, which is horizontal, but the sense is different, it takes another way on the same direction, it faces the other way..another sense, therefore not the same vector, so the reaction is not EQUAL to the action, only the reaction's module is equal to the action's module, and also the direction. websites may refer them as equal, if they bear in mind only their scale projection, which is the module, but they have to indicate that.

=)

hope this isnt to confusing xD

Not really, different rules for different countries, in the UK we can cross traffic if it is safe when both lights are green, very rare for single phase traffic lights to exist

Well... good luck when a bus turn then... i still thinking that has many reasons to gone wrong. Specially here, people has no respect at all. :lol:

Well most people only turn if it's clear, the woman in MB's situation is just stupid!

Sure, but lights are there to avoid stupidity, and that light is not so smart. Imo. It could be a 2-stage light. Green for straight, and red for turn, then red for straight and green for turn. Like that, there will not be silly crashes. Lol

Well most people only turn if it's clear, the woman in MB's situation is just stupid!

True. In this case i had priority/precedence. (Or however it's called in the UK...) Straight Ahead > Turning

Sure, but lights are there to avoid stupidity, and that light is not so smart. Imo. It could be a 2-stage light. Green for straight, and red for turn, then red for straight and green for turn. Like that, there will not be silly crashes. Lol

True. We have quiet a lot of those intersections in my city. Very obscure and lot's of accidents indeed.

• 3 weeks later...

Picked it up today, 1994 AE94 Toyota Corolla.

A stupendous 95 thousand kilometres, i'm only the third owner.

Exterior has some scrapes as expected, but its been babied really, you can tell its always been garaged and taken care of, the paint on the roof is still properly glossy/shiny.

I'll throw some pics up tomorrow :)

6380489343_389f48651f_z.jpg

6380491607_e0d5776816_z.jpg

6380493955_60d6a1a020_z.jpg

Pics ahoy :)