We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

I think you know what car I want to drive...

I know how to drive with clutch and shifter (I have G27:D)... but I have to wait 5 years to drive :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

idk what i will drive actually...my dad have an Honda Jazz/Fit Automatic...but i almost get my license...maybe at July i will drive! ;D

@Impreza09...sry...but drive with clutch and shifter in real life not the same than in a G27... i know what i'm talking about... ;P

@Impreza09...sry...but drive with clutch and shifter in real life not the same than in a G27... i know what i'm talking about... ;P

Unfortunately true. :( The wheel is smaller than most cars as well, and linearity and steering weight are very different as well. At least, from what I've heard. :rolleyes:

:cheeky:

-Leadfoot

The steering in all the cars I have driven has been different to the G25. The pedals are not like they are in real life either, contrary to what Logitech claim. The H-shifter is also not like most of the cars I have driven, it definitely isn't like Volkswagen gearboxes anyway. Clutches will have different biting points and all that malarky, the clutch in my Peugeot is quite stiff, alot stiffer than the G25 pedal, but I've got used to it now.

The G25/27 will get you used to controlling them all properly at the same time but not the different feedback that each individual car will give in terms of wheel, pedals and gear shifting.

;309817']Unfortunately true. :( The wheel is smaller than most cars as well' date=' and linearity and steering weight are very different as well. At least, from what I've heard. :rolleyes:[/quote']

not only the steering wheel is different...the reaction of the car and all...but the most difference is the clucth pedal...u can't do it as real like the real one...it's like...in a game i bet u can't start drive in 5000rpm and don't burn ur tires...in real u can do that...ain't a good thing...u will broke ur car and all...but it's possible... LOL

:cheeky:

It's not the same (esp in TDU), but it is a good head start to get the co-ordination happening. Then it's only a matter of a few minutes to an hour to get used to a particular car. Every car drives different. NFS is probably the best game (ProStreet or Shift) to test your clutch skills on. In TDU you can push the clutch pedal down 2 millimeters and you could change gear. I hope TDU2 adds more realism in this respect.

My MR2

front_pass_crop.jpg

I was too Lazy to take a pic of my car so i just linked a pic of one i found on google, hope thats ok. Not copyrighted or anything, just some randonm guys site. its a MR2 from 1993. Mine is actually blue. I plan to get a lambo kit for it soon. mr2 seemed to be the best donor car so i got it.:thumbsup:

Lambo kit....? As in Lambo doors or a whole fake Lambo kit?

Cause both are ridiculous :lol:

Sounds like an actual Lambo kit if he mentions the MR2 is the best donor car. Scissordoors like the Lambo ones can be put on everything.

@Human: tune it performancewise too, that way you won't look like a fool at your local trafficlightraces :p

@Human: tune it performancewise too, that way you won't look like a fool at your local trafficlightraces :p

Yeah i've seen a lot of those "all show no go" cars :lol:

But if i'm correct it is an MR2 that has around 150 BHP or so, so it's pretty a go.

;313268']What's up with you insulting other people's cars? What's yours?

-Leadfoot

He says 150bhp is a go, i dissagree with that, not insulting. A MR2 is a cool car. :) But it's more show then go.

He says 150bhp is a go, i dissagree with that, not insulting. A MR2 is a cool car. :) But it's more show then go.

I said and i quote "so it's pretty a go".

Anyway for a very affordable "everyday" car it's not that bad imo.