We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Since when have Americans been concerned about things like weight? :lol: :jk:

Lmao!

Not to go too far offtopic, but Google disagrees...

Unfortunately I must admit, I agree with Google.

Just another pic of my Bull:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

I played around with it in PS as well:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Unfortunately I must admit, I agree with Google.

As do I. It's been statistically proven, in fact. Did you know Starbucks just announced they're serving a coffee larger than the size of the human stomach? They are. Why the hell, you might ask, would we want this? Well, we Americans have made our stomachs larger by gorging. :rolleyes: True story.

Where I live, it's a resort town. Hate to mock, but that's my town. So you get fit and healthy (and often wealthy) families from Florida and California who come here to either buy vacation homes or move here. It's pretty nice - my high school has a very high percentage of rather attractive girls. So I don't really see the weight as much around here, but go to New Jersey, and you see it. Even my uncle (not genetically, thankfully) had so much weight he lost 60 pounds just by not going to McDonald's - for breakfast. :eek:

As far as cars are concerned, most people drive like fat people, prodding the pedals with their hooves. One of the reasons I love my parents' decade-old Civic (aside from it being a manual with VTEC) is its lighter weight and tossability. Such a relief to not have a giant SUV or the Porsche Cayennes/Ford Expeditions/Cadillac Escalades everyone drives around here.

Leadfoot's rant of the day now over. :cheeky:

-Leadfoot

Hee hee, Honda Fit.

Imo it's like a Fiesta or a Mazda 2. You could throw it anywhere and it'd be fun to drive lol. :)

Lol, that car is amazing... it's very used, but still strong and the interior don't look "old" like many other cars with same millage. That one is also CVT automatic. Pretty cool. <3

Auto?? :evil:

Can't you just drive a manual like a man!? Haha

(oh wait, is CVT a paddle shift? like michael schuuuuuuuuumacher has in his F1 carrrr??)

What country is that anyway? It's kinda hard to tell from your posts :lol: I'm guessing U.S of A?

Auto?? :evil:

Can't you just drive a manual like a man!? Haha

(oh wait, is CVT a paddle shift? like michael schuuuuuuuuumacher has in his F1 carrrr??)

What country is that anyway? It's kinda hard to tell from your posts :lol: I'm guessing U.S of A?

Lol, no... that version is not the top, so, it's only CVT automatic. No paddle shift, even because CVT kinda don't have gears. I can drive manual cars... and very well, for your knowledge. Lol

Here's a video about a CVT car.

It's Brazil... lol

^I'm pretty sure it says Fit on the back, however that plate is too small.

Yes, in Brazil... it's called Honda Fit, not Honda Jazz

well to be honest never really liked CVT's but i just sold a VW Fox which did 152kph (GPS Speed)

and also i had a VW Polo as my first car that did 170kph i know those are real speeds way more scary that driving 300 in a ferrari :D

but i remember my mom having a Nissan Micra CVT that also hit 160kph.

those things are fast.

small understeering cars FTW!!!!

well to be honest never really liked CVT's but i just sold a VW Fox which did 152kph (GPS Speed)

and also i had a VW Polo as my first car that did 170kph i know those are real speeds way more scary that driving 300 in a ferrari :D

but i remember my mom having a Nissan Micra CVT that also hit 160kph.

those things are fast.

small understeering cars FTW!!!!

I did 170 KpH in our Kia Spectra :D It feels like your doing 250 in a car that Small lmao! Scary as hell, but ridiculously fun!

I bet'cha do :)

What engine is in that one? Performance figures... :p

its the M3 E36 3.2L straight 6 version producing 321BHP.

its top speed is still limited to 155MPH (250kph)

and the 0-60 is at around 6 seconds

pretty good for a car form 1998 huh?