We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

I'd imagine it is the same, if not similar engine. The current generation of Polo GTI and Fabia vRS use the 1.4TSI and they have the super-charger and turbo-charger.

Blummin' VW/Audi Group hoses, every time I read about them there's either hoses coming off completely or splitting. Think they spent a little less time investing in the durability of that department than neccessary.

I swear there was a car cleaning thread at one point, but I've looked for it twice on different occasions now and I can't find it. Probably me failing.

My Meguiars Carnuba Wax seems to hold up alright really, still think I should invest in something a little tougher like some Collinite. I spend a lot of time on CleanYourCar.co.uk, but I never seem to buy anything. Last time I was on there I almost bought a Dual Action Polisher :p

A little beading for you, and so I don't seem completely random talking about car waxes out of the blue:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x104/GTAMADDOG/IMG_0150.jpg

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x104/GTAMADDOG/IMG_0151.jpg

Nice!

I agree, induction noise is awesome. Airbox on my Rallye sounds insane. In low revs you hear it roar as a beast, when higher in revs the Pugsport exhaust makes a great noise.

It's great on tunnel runs and fly by's.

It doesn't get over some of the speed bumps around here either :lol: I needs to come up another 20mm I think.

Ah, the world of stance. :cheeky: Have you considered spacers, or do your other wheels (what were they, Rotas?) have a wide enough offset to sit flush with the fender?

-Leadfoot

Guest MrLolololXD
;465061']Ah' date=' the world of stance. :cheeky: Have you considered spacers, or do your other wheels (what were they, [u']Rota[/u]s?) have a wide enough offset to sit flush with the fender?

-Leadfoot

NOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOT ROTA WHEELS :run: