We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Yea, blue body work, white roof, mirrors, bonnet stripes and alloys. Might also paint the callipers on the front blue along with the engine. Not sure whether to paint the rear brakes or not as they're drums.

And here's why I want it resprayed.

8mfvE9B.jpg

That is by far the worst part but the bonnet has those cracks on it and to a lesser extent so do the wheel arches. The paint on the roof is quite poor, I think they painted over dirt and the on the mirrors is coming off. There are also small scratches down to the metal all around the car and tiny spots of surface rust here and there.

Not all second hand cars are timebombs, my family's always had them(often 10 years or older) only 1 cars ever been a compleat dud.

Hell my Clio & Civic(MC) are both second hand(well, 3rd & 4th retrospectively), got luck with price and condition. The Civic was at auction(where you take a pintch of salt and just pray to god that the cars really fine), £600 well spent. :cheeky:

Talking of the Aerodeck, next week I'm doing a full check on it along with a service. Know that a rear bearing is on it's way out but can't decide which side, and the thermostat is missing or locked open so replacing that as well. Will start looking for new suspension, wheels and upping the brake disk & pads in the coming months if I think the car's not going to die. :nods:

Talking of the Aerodeck, was on a hoon yesterday and mate took a few pictures. (Had a wide angle lens thing on his phone)

8629886686_c07ef09c1a_c.jpg

Civic AeroD & Skoda Fabia by CarbonCoffee, on Flickr

8628779309_d43885ac13_c.jpg

Civic AeroD & Skoda Fabia by CarbonCoffee, on Flickr

First time I've driven on the B974 with a mate, they loved it more than the other road's. And I'll have a Video up of the drive up soon.(taken from the Front bumper of that Fabia with yours truly in front of it)

I like your civic :drool:

Yea, our A6 was 2nd hand and that thing was great, however, it's first owner was some big shot guy, car came from lisbon, always had it's service done by Audi...Whereas the A4 came from a casual familly who didn't take much care with their car/cars.

• 1 month later...
I hope there's a 2JZ, 1UZ, or 3SGTE etc behind that TRD badge :p

Muahahah i wish I could fit a 2Jz in there. Would be great.

But no why the TRD Badge? Cause it give you 50 more horsepower :rofl::rofl::rofl:

No really why the TRD Badge is because of.

TRD Carbon Lip Spoiler

TRD Front Struts

TRD Sway bars

TRD Springs

TRD LSD

TRD Brakes

TRD Filters

TRD OilPan

So pretty much every TRD part I could find is on there.

• 1 month later...

Nuno, what color is your diesel locomotive? Jet, Sapphire or Carbon black? :hmmm:

9203824930_001a4c62e3_b.jpg E91. by boostedmama, on Flickr

9203802052_7021e7284f_b.jpg E91. by boostedmama, on Flickr

I know, the car is dirty and the oh-lets-take-a-pic photos are not the best either, but it shows how good a white car looks even it is not clean. Best color ever. :)

So you went from E46 to E90's? Wait two three years and get the LCI model. :nods:

E9x's are pretty solid. Pre-LCI models had a bit cheaper interior, after the facelift it got better, though they still don't match the previous generation in terms of interior quality. Nor does the F30.

They only need non-RFT tires and better suspension to behave as good as BMW should on typical UK/Czech roads. A lot of owners went with Performance springs and Koni shocks.

Nice pics apu. swaggy!

I've no idea honestly about the color, but here we don't have jet nor saphire black. we have carbon black, and two other blacks. One is called citrin black and the other one is just black xD.

I think our's color is black (simply black xD).

Not sure though.

Nice pics apu. swaggy!

I've no idea honestly about the color, but here we don't have jet nor saphire black. we have carbon black, and two other blacks. One is called citrin black and the other one is just black xD.

I think our's color is black (simply black xD).

Not sure though.

Thanks. On those pics it looks perfect, be glad I didn't photograph the scratches. :gmc:

So you've got Jet Black, which is flat black non metallic color. :lol:

As far as I know there is Jet Black, Sapphire Black, Carbon Black and according to the german website also Rubinschwarz, Citrinschwarz and Azuritschwarz. But you can really get everything you want for a nice sum of money.

^^ Holy dent batman! Holy shiny leather batman! :eek:

Jokes aside, can't see any M Sport bits, mate, apart from the replica wheels. :mhmm: What's the mileage on this beauty?

Wait till August, we'll have another BMW. :panic:

Seats, wheels, plastic parts on doors, and few other things that I don't know how to say on English xD

Mileage - 235000 kms :)

BTW Patch what else to say than nice ? :)