We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Doesn't basically every new car have audi lights these days though? Dunno why two of the above jumped down your throat there :lol:

Certainly wouldn't willingly change headlights though, a bit 2003...

Those of you who remember my old username will be glad to see this replacing the old family E46:

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj61/DanG323/WBAWD72010P321103_01_DL_120413_1.jpg

335d M Sport, 428 torques, cheers.

Doesn't basically every new car have audi lights these days though? Dunno why two of the above jumped down your throat there :lol:

Well, they have but the headlights are designed to have DRLs in them. ;) Otherwise the truck is nice.

Those of you who remember my old username will be glad to see this replacing the old family E46:

Welcome to the E9x family! :glomp: It must be freaking fast, and, if it has runfcraps, so uncomfortable with the 225M 19" wheels. :lol:

I need more info and you know one photo is not enough.

Well, they have but the headlights are designed to have DRLs in them. ;) Otherwise the truck is nice.

Welcome to the E9x family! :glomp: It must be freaking fast, and, if it has runfcraps, so uncomfortable with the 225M 19" wheels. :lol:

We pick her up at the weekend :) The ride isn't all bad, my mother approves :cheeky:

Photo's will follow in a week ;)

+1 "Sadly" I don't belong to that family any more because my dad upgraded his 330i E90 to a 328i F30 (8AT) it's accelerates pretty damn fast!

Yeah there basically black version of the stock ones. Plus I'm getting really nice xenons HIDs so they'll look nice. Then ill probably get some black led taillights. It'll turn of nice.

In my humble opinion, you should keep the lights stock. Don't add leds where they weren't there at first. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, the truck isn't mine...

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj61/DanG323/WBAWD72010P321103_01_DL_120413_1.jpg

Nice dude. Do let us know how it is.. it's on our list of possible future cars.

In my humble opinion, you should keep the lights stock. Don't add leds where they weren't there at first. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, the truck isn't mine...

its called personal taste.. and adding character to your ride. if you like changing lights or adding LEDs then go for it, personally i think changing lights is awesome

If you ever need to sell it, give me a heads up ;) :cool:

Joking aside, I'd love one, but I think I can only stretch for a 330D :(