We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Community Patch 1.67d [Please upgrade to 1.68 instead!]

Djey

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found the dealers top of the island, bought a coupe, but I still only have two levels of tune.

-snip-

Anybody else had the same problem or managed to stage 3 any of the Mustang based Saleen's?

The new layout of the dealers in 1.67 puts the stage 1 Saleens in a new slot, which reverts them to level zero. They are still the same performance as stage 1, they just don't have the designation. When you then tune them to stage 2, they are the same performance as stage 3 was in 1.66. The Saleens were put in their own new slot to eliminate the wheel size bug that was common in 1.66; same with the Nismo 350Z. The performance is still the same on those cars, the stages are just one number lower.

if thats for me, i dunno how it will solve my problem :confused:

I have the megapack already, and on one of my saves, i have a purchased S6 on one of my garages. What happens is that once i installed the patch, the S6 could no longer be found on the dealer, only on my garage...

looks i got the problem solved myself. Download Djey mod tools and reassigned the Audi S6 to it's dealer, everything is working normally now...

I'm pretty sure that there is a massive BUG in the patch...

I can no longer choose different rims or colors (int+ext) within the Ferrari and Maserati dealers... any clues?

EDIT: WOW I think I've accidentally stumbled upon another bug… The patch appears to be alright but check this out:

(Place a car in the first vehicle slot of all three Ferrari/ Maserati dealers and you will no longer be able to modify ANY color or rims before your purchase! Weird… I wonder if it's a patch thing or a bigger issue…

Hi,

565853.gif

if it was massive, you wouldn't be the only perso to complain about it.

And it's not a bug, it's an epic TDU feature. Putting at least one classic car in a car dealer prevents all vehicles from on-sell cutomization (paint and rims).

Greetings.

Hi,

565853.gif

if it was massive, you wouldn't be the only perso to complain about it.

And it's not a bug, it's an epic TDU feature. Putting at least one classic car in a car dealer prevents all vehicles from on-sell cutomization (paint and rims).

Greetings.

You're absolutely correct… is there anyway to fix this weird "epic TDU feature" ?

You could always set the classic car in your dealer to be considered as a normal one... but I don't know what the other impacts will be.

Moreover it does not exist any tool to make this change... You can see with dredgy if it will add this feature to his modding tool.

- Unlock tuning shop for F40 (until kit3 available)

- Car names fixed (example : Enzo Ferrari become Ferrari Enzo, Edonis Edonis become B. Engineering Edonis...)

Bah, I just figured out to the name fix myself :p

Anyway, very nice tool, certainly makes life alot easier :)

You can see with dredgy if it will add this feature to his modding tool.

If I have enough room, the interface is getting pretty cluttered atm :p

Bah, I just figured out to the name fix myself :p

Anyway, very nice tool, certainly makes life alot easier :)

If I have enough room, the interface is getting pretty cluttered atm :p

Now that you're here I'll remove my "name database" attachment from the other thread dredgy boy ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi - I installed the 1.67 patch a few day ago. Since then my game is jerking stronger than before. A few minutes ago I had a freeze and had to restart the game.

It´s annoying. I tried to uninstall the patch, but there´s no "uninstall" button. How can I make the WHOLE patch undone?!

There´s no advantage. The AI traffic acts stupid as ever and I don´t need the right car names at all.

I installed the patch because I wanted to have TOOL´s physics for some mod cars. I realized too late, that I can install the physics manually. :rolleyes:

thanks in advance

Hello, I just installed this patch but I see no difference at all, just a big limo and a lot of fake police cruising around. For some reason I can't play any off-line events such as Race, Time Attack, etc. Did this patch removed them all ?! is it only intended to be play On-Line ?! Sorry I didn't see that in the read me.

I'll install now the "Engine Failure" mod to see how it works, hopefully it will let TDU run... I hope.

But I really need helping fixing the Off-line events because its the only thing I can play, since my TDU won't connect to any Server. It says there is a new version but it loads a web site none.com, which I believe is something from the creators or "this mod"... maybe ?!

Looking forward to go back racing off-line...

Thanks in advance,

M

Got this while installing the patch

Log E:\TDU\tdu_20patch_201_67d\patch.log
Enabled : True
Events : 14
Has new event : True
> 26.12.2009 03:20:27 - Running patch E:\TDU\tdu_20patch_201_67d\install.pch - 11 instruction(s).
> 26.12.2009 03:20:27 - Running instruction #1...
> 26.12.2009 03:20:27 - Running instruction #2...
> 26.12.2009 03:20:27 - Running instruction #3...
> 26.12.2009 03:20:27 - Running instruction #4...
> 26.12.2009 03:20:28 - Running instruction #5...
> 26.12.2009 03:20:28 - Running instruction #6...
> 26.12.2009 03:20:28 - Running instruction #7...
> 26.12.2009 03:20:28 - Running instruction #8...
> 26.12.2009 03:20:28 - Running instruction #9...
> 26.12.2009 03:20:28 - Running instruction #10...
> 26.12.2009 03:20:28 - Exception spotted: Der Zugriff auf den Pfad "C:\spiele\Test Drive Unlimited\\Euro\Bnk\FrontEnd\AllRes\LogoTexturePage.bnk" wurde verweigert.
> 26.12.2009 03:20:28 - Instruction #10 ended with error.
> 26.12.2009 03:20:28 - Patch halted because of an error.

Install order was like this:

TDU

Patch 1.66a

Megapack

magic map

Crazy Winter Edition

CWE Patch 3

CommonWorld - snowy normal textures for CWE

iLLusion Winter Day mod v1.0

Snowy Tires texture mod

Community Patch 1.67

This might be totally unrelated, but I just saw that the file in question

Euro\Bnk\FrontEnd\AllRes\LogoTexturePage.bnk

is write protected in my installation folder. Shouldn't the installer just ignore that?