We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Show your phone!

superhyper

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still recommending the C905i, it's so good I've just thrown mine at the wall.....

I like my C905 in silver, especially the superb camera, though hardware unreliability and lagginess lets it down.

I'll still recommend it, especially to those who like spotting cars or taking photos randomly ;)

My current phone is a Nokia 5800.

HTC Touch Diamond2

My dad has a Nokia 5800. It doesn't work any more. Wont turn on, the battery is fully charged. Before that he had problems with the phone not recognising the Micro-SD card so he couldn't listen to any of his music, or view any photos.

My friend has the original HTC Touch Diamond. He doesn't like it. The touch screen isn't very sensitive unless you use the stylus and it doesn't have many distinguishing features.

My dad has a Nokia 5800. It doesn't work any more. Wont turn on, the battery is fully charged. Before that he had problems with the phone not recognising the Micro-SD card so he couldn't listen to any of his music, or view any photos.

My friend has the original HTC Touch Diamond. He doesn't like it. The touch screen isn't very sensitive unless you use the stylus and it doesn't have many distinguishing features.

I've never had problems with my Nokia 5800, almost a year old too. I've never dropped it and it still looks new, everything works fine, seems like your dad got unlucky and got a dodgy one.

The original HTC Touch Pro and HTC Touch Diamond were horrible, screen would scratch really easily, I think paint peels off too, laggyness and the list goes on. But the new ones I've read from reviews is alot better and a really nice phone, also read some of the user reviews and such and it seems like they really improved built quality and such on the HTC Touc Pro2 and HTC Touch Dimaond2.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Epic bump!

I know there are lots of new members who haven't posted their phone here. And some of you old guys may have changed your phones.

I just wanted to tell everyone what I got...no, actually I just wanted to make everyone jealous.

I got myself a White 32GB iPhone 3GS

:cheeky:

LG KE970 "Shine"

shine-x-7.jpg

No actual pic, but mine is in a darker color and it's got a shizload of scratches. Thinking of getting a Google G1 or maybe a Sidekick.

Oh and to add to what Ubaroo said, I don't like my phone that much. The screen (mirror) dents easily, scratches easily and the wheel (middle button when slide retracted) is very inaccurate. if I scroll down once, it's bound to go up or scroll down more than the amount of times I actually scrolled. And that is why I want a new phone. /rant.

Today my plan ran out and so it was time to pick up a new phone. I used to have an N95 8GB, which was great for what I wanted and now I've got a Nokia E71!

nokia-e71.jpg

I feel it is a bit of a downgrade from my old one as it doesn't have as much memory, worse camera etc. It's a pretty good phone at the moment though and I'm not sure whether I'll just stay with the N95 as yet.

;)

I've got a Nokia N96 which is great (besides the interface). The plan runs out this November, around the time when the new Windows 7 Series phones are supposed to come out. If any of them have better hardware than the N96, and have a decent Nokia Maps alternative, then I might switch.

nokia-n961.jpg

I have a Sony K800i......who need all this fancy internet-HD-3D-stuff, in the end it can't make me a cup of hot choclate! I just use what suits me, it can phone, it can text, take pictures and be used as a secondry MP3 while the iTouch is out of battry! :)

Although i'm a cheap skate, i wait untill my phone dies on me, or i make it die by accident.....then i ask my parents for a new one! So i always have lots of money! Helps that my parents always top-up the phone each month so i dont have to spend money on it! lol

I have a Sony K800i......who need all this fancy internet-HD-3D-stuff, in the end it can't make me a cup of hot choclate! I just use what suits me, it can phone, it can text, take pictures and be used as a secondry MP3 while the iTouch is out of battry! :)

Although i'm a cheap skate, i wait untill my phone dies on me, or i make it die by accident.....then i ask my parents for a new one! So i always have lots of money! Helps that my parents always top-up the phone each month so i dont have to spend money on it! lol

Exactly! A phone is a phone, it should just ring people. I've got the K850i and it's got a decent camera and MP3 player on it. It does everything I need. It would be nice to have a smartphone but I don't need one. And I will stick with my current phone till it breaks too. Although that won't be long seeing as I tried to eat it and cracked the back cover when I was drunk. :lol:

Exactly! A phone is a phone, it should just ring people. I've got the K850i and it's got a decent camera and MP3 player on it. It does everything I need. It would be nice to have a smartphone but I don't need one. And I will stick with my current phone till it breaks too. Although that won't be long seeing as I tried to eat it and cracked the back cover when I was drunk. :lol:

So you weren't drunk when you tried to eat it? xD