We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lamborghini Ankonian-new Batmobile

weishen

Lamborghini Ankonian is a Batmobile inspired by Reventon. It was design by a student, Slavche Tanevski from University of Munich. This Ankonian was developed under " Lamborghini Raw Materials Project "

Following Lamborghini's naming traditions ,Slavch Tanevski gave his creation the name Ankonian,after a special black hair bull,hence the Lamborghini concept colour.The Ankonian is a genuine raging bull with its mid-engine supercar inspired by almighty Reventon.

The two main themes of the project are "undergroud" and "hardcore".

This car maybe on the next Batman show!!!:thumbsup:

lamborghini-ankonian-3_1024x0w.jpg

lamborghini-ankonian-4_1024x0w.jpg

lamborghini-ankonian-6_1024x0w.jpg

lamborghini-ankonian_1024x0w.jpg

lamborghini-ankonian-2_1024x0w.jpg

lamborghini-ankonian-8_1024x0w.jpg

lamborghini-ankonian-7_1024x0w.jpg

What are u all think about this car???

Ankonian, now that's a Lambo name just waiting to be used for a special edition. The main thing I don't like about this though is the exposed wheels, cover the rear wheels up with something and I think this car would make a quality batmobile!

Speaking of Lambo we should be seeing the new one in a few months, I can't wait to see what they have come up with next.

All images are fake, its also been rendered in a 3D modeling program I can see whats real and whats not from it pretty easy.

No one is claiming it's a real car. It was done by a student, obviously not built. Since it hasn't been physically built of course the images are "fake".

This car is not a 3D modeling, its already build one prototype.

See the 1st pictures,racing with fighter jet!!

Hahaha are you serious? Funny that as I could have sworn that first image looks exactly like the one that was taken of the Reventon on an airstrip and that stealth jet looks extremely fake but maybe thats just me? :rolleyes:

lamborghini_reventon_vs_tornado_jet_fighter_1.jpg

lamborghini-ankonian-3_1024x0w.jpg