We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 announcement soo ....upcoming?

Eudemon

Well we know about the mention of the supposed event being held in Lyon, France where Eden Games and Atari are rumoured to show off info on or even TDU2 itself, but it was removed from the original source and it was thought that this was the end of it (the rumour, not TDU2). However it appears other places are picking up on this little bit of speculation also so could it be true or is it merely just a traffic gathering ruse?

One thing's for sure, it would be fantastic to hear and even see something finally but like the many times before I probably wouldn't get your hopes raised too much.

Original source: PCGames.de

pcgamesde_tdu2_2010-02.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there is an announcement you can be damn sure it's not that you can buy the game on that day. They would obviously feel they have reached a stage of development and production where they could give a potential date for release.

The first showing would be small also, you don't want to show all you have at once either.

I agree with many of the others. At first I was upset by the wait. But, it's been so long that waiting really doesn't bother me anymore. TDU2 has the potential the be one of the most impressive games to be released on the Xbox. I would rather Atari and Eden take advantage of that opportunity.

Do we even know at this point if the game is in development? Normally a game is officially announced and then several years later is released. The fact that its 2010 and they haven't even announced it yet makes it very hard to believe it will be out in 2010.

And the fact that it will be out on the crap box 360 means it wont be much of a technical wonder due the the box's limitations.

And the fact that it will be out on the crap box 360 means it wont be much of a technical wonder due the the box's limitations.

*puts on flame suit*

Hey hey hey,chill out maan! Xbox has at least 3x more power compared to my PC and I still get good graphics on games (on the PC). Have you played Forza 3? Of course not if you talk like that.

I might be a fanboy but I think that Xbox has enough power to run good looking games.

And it's xbox, not "crap box".

You also have to remember that you can get an Xbox 360 for £150. No computer can even compete game wise with the Xbox 360 for £150. You'd be looking to spend at least 3 or 4 times more. It's the same compared to the PS3.

They can also push the Xbox a lot further since the release of TDU. Just look at the more recent games coming out and they can still only get better.

The only issue I see with the X-Box is its reliability with RROD, which I got twice. otherwise its a great console.

TDU was one of the earlier games released on the X-Box, TDU2 can be much better, Forza 2 was also released on the Box, Forza 3 came a few years later and is better in everyway, so I'm pretty sure Atari can do the same.

I would really like to see some word of TDU2/Next/whatevertheyarecallingitnow, seeing as I'm getting pretty depressed at the utter lack of good car games out there these days (for PC at least, I don't own nor do I plan on owning any consoles) and TDU is the one car game that I keep coming back to, regardless of how much I've played it. If Atari/Eden can release another car game with that type of staying power, then I'll be singing it's praises until I go hoarse.