We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The new Pagani

weishen

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's meh. I don't think it's ugly, but it just looks like a Zonda that's been smoothed out. It just doesn't have the insanity and weird angles and everything to it, which is what made the Zonda great. I have no doubt that on the road or track though it will slaughter the Zonda.

and where are the all-famous exhausts at ? :O

I mentioned this earlier in the thread. If you look at the back of the car you can clearly see the gap in the bodywork that the exhausts will sit in on the final production car. The bodywork above the gap is even sculpted to accommodate them.

• 3 months later...
I didn't like the look of it at first.

But I think it's one of those cars where the looks grow on you. So I'll give it a bit of time first.

Atleast it isn't constained or boring.

^ What he said. Kind of like the new German cars (BMW in the 03-04 era and Merc in the 07-08 era). I hated all of their revamped models, but after a few years it doesn't look that bad. I guess it's just that we aren't used to such an extreme redesign, and since it's something totally new and unorthodox from what we normally expect, we don't like it. But once they become more common, we get used to them. I must admit at first sight, the thing was ugly, but the pictures on the second page looked acceptable. I'm pretty sure that the final product will be a looker ;).

The exhausts are wrong sure there's 4 of them but they need to be in middle of something that look like the barrel of a Mini gun. I think pagani should only make the zonda just like Porsche should only make the 911. Or mclaren the F1 just seems werid and wrong without it

• 1 month later...