We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831 & IK84: 1995 Ferrari F50 *Coupe V1.1 Posted*

Tool831

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Purple[/url]

I put it on CC8, I'll test it now if it's the same with RGT

So, I've put it one the RGT but still the same.

I don't think it's cause of my graphics, but I noticed it has something to do with the position of the car to the sun.

Something sunlight related, someone else with the same? Or is it just me?:confused:

Well in all honesty.. I have not got the slightest clue what that could be, as my game is all fine.

Tool : you didnt alpha the F50 logo like I suggested.

Nope, and ill tell you why... (Except not in the eyes of the public) I'll email you about it, as I can't seem to contact you

The exterior is great, but the rear rim is slightly off-center, and the interior needs a complete overhaul.

The smoothing needs to be redone from the ground up, and it needs new textures. Every pic I've found of the real F-50 interior does NOT have the same carbon fiber weave in every location, it uses different weaves for different places and it's not all CF either.

In a real F-50 the center console (shifter location) is leather covered, it's not CF in any pic I could find.

The floors and surrounding areas around the driver and passenger's feet are carpeted, not CF, and some F-50's also include removable carpets with the F-50 logo stitched in red carpet surrounded by black.

The door panels use a different CF weave than the dash panel, that's also a different color, it's much darker with a "smoke colored" clearcoat over the CF.

Those "foot panel" things (whatever they're called) in the doors need to have smaller circles, they're about double the size they really should be.

The exterior is great, but the rear rim is slightly off-center, and the interior needs a complete overhaul.

The smoothing needs to be redone from the ground up, and it needs new textures. Every pic I've found of the real F-50 interior does NOT have the same carbon fiber weave in every location, it uses different weaves for different places and it's not all CF either.

In a real F-50 the center console (shifter location) is leather covered, it's not CF in any pic I could find.

The floors and surrounding areas around the driver and passenger's feet are carpeted, not CF, and some F-50's also include removable carpets with the F-50 logo stitched in red carpet surrounded by black.

The door panels use a different CF weave than the dash panel, that's also a different color, it's much darker with a "smoke colored" clearcoat over the CF.

Those "foot panel" things (whatever they're called) in the doors need to have smaller circles, they're about double the size they really should be.

While I appreciate good criticism, there is no carpet in a F50. It has carbon fiber floor with rubber mats. I also created the wrong shape for my rubber mats but I honestly didnt care since I had other things to worry about. Ive not downloaded this car or even installed TDU, but on my model the rear console is leather like the real car, with stitching even.

The carpets were aftermarket and I didnt feel like putting them in. Carbon fiber yes I agree is bad, but again I was on my spring break and I was pushing this out as fast as I could. Round circles in the step areas and floor were also done fast to again get it out the door. This car was going to be completed by end of my spring break or not at all. Goes for the smoothing of the interior, take it as it is or not at all.

Finally, nothing you or anyone tells me will surprise me, I know every fault in this car, I am my own worst critic.

Everyone : thanks again for all the great comments and thanks, makes it all worth it to get this car out for you guys.

Ive not downloaded this car or even installed TDU, but on my model the rear console is leather like the real car, with stitching even.

Maybe you should install TDU and check the car, because the texture used on the dash panel is used just about everywhere inside the car, it's on the doors, the floors, the footwells, and even the shifter console. There is no leather texture near the shifter at all, just a continuous monotonous CF pattern.