We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Pelaaja TDU2 Article (Finnish)

Latetzki

This is awesome!! I like the club donation idea too.

God I can't wait for this. Hopefully you can park in a diner and have a "cars and coffee" meet where you can get out and look at the cars.

EDIT: OMG, 32 people on foot in one area!!!

woohoo!!! Fellow L4Per!!! :cheers: *Reps the 4* My username is "Sidells" on there.

Definitely looking forward to the getting out of the cars and walking. This is looking very promising. I just want to hear more about the off-roading though. =(

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is good news but also bad since i will be a Offline player. I don't like playing game online. to many stupid kids. so some cars will be out of my range.I hope they can do like like Mass effect 2 about the saves continuing from your TDU1 save game.

I think that the fuel system will not be made just becuse the fuel range of some cars.

Imagine that on a ford gt always refueling becuse is small tank.

The best thing about a game where you can drive around in the most exotic and best cars of the world!!!

WALKING!!

:crackup:

lol you know what I mean. In the club house and all.

Thanks for the warm welcome, Im gonna fit right in. :twisted:

Wow sounds better everytime I hear more about it. :bananadance:

The only thing i'm not sure about is the club cars because it just seems like you may be held back from driving some of the cars on the game which you really want too...

I have a feeling there will be some sort of Reservation system in place. A sort of First come first served system for loaning out Club owned cars.

While on the topic of clubs, am i the only one here who could see a Club mentality building of clubs that kick people out who don't "Donate" to the club cash pot? I hope they put a system in to prevent that.

I've had a though about the club cars and clubs in genral!

Maybe after a few months they'll sell the club cars in DLC? Also i hope that you'll be able to join a few clubs, like you can in real life!(for example i know someone whos a member of 2 diffrent MR2 clubs)

While on the topic of clubs, am i the only one here who could see a Club mentality building of clubs that kick people out who don't "Donate" to the club cash pot? I hope they put a system in to prevent that.

Now that you menon this i could see this happing, but we would't do that in the TDUC clubs in the game(there is going tobe one, right!?),but otheres will! Also i have a niggling feeling that beeing in a high club or unlocking the club cars will give you a Trophie or Achevment.....which will also lead to 'Trophie hunter clubs' appering!:sulk:

Well least since we'll be part of a big community that'll keep the game alive and well!:D

@Latetzki: thanks for that picture, looks awesome :D

I do hope there is a clubcar reservation option, that you'll be notified when you can use it and untill when (reallife dates and times), same way like you got notified in TDU1 that your classic arrived.