We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Joypad TDU2 Preview (French) *Wealth of info and pics!*

Eudemon

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't know how it will work though and tbh what they are doing is rewarding, who knows if it's only 1 car per club, maybe it's 1 club car ie liveried up and everyone else has the standard car.

And of course they're looking for feedback so if it is the way you say then feel free to tell them. Don't jump the gun basically.

I never played Forza Motorsports, so how is tunning made in that game? Something close to NFS series?

I never played Forza either, but all I know is you can change body kits, rims, paint jobs, and add liveries. And the NFS thing, oh man, I hope not. If TDU2 is gonna have customization, it better be simple. EA should just create NFSUG3 or something.

If there's no Ferrari that could mean the cops will be brutal. I can live with that. lol

No, for two reasons.

1. Brutal cops are really not fun, maybe you like demolition derbies, I don't.

2. The 458 Italia is too good to not include in TDU2.

You had to bring the 458 into this? :cheeky: Agreed, by the way. :)

Also, cops are difficult - how do you handle them online, for instance? Maybe they could do offline = cops, no Ferrari, and online = no cops, Ferrari.

-Leadfoot

had a busy day yesterday but just got to see this.

please someone must tell me the details of what "exclusive for clubs" means!! :O

it sounds like maybe you have to be in or create a club at a specific club location in order to buy them? like the club itself is the showroom?

hold on something else has occurred to me - the effects of the mp4 12c's stats have yet to be revealed (top speed etc)...:s

OH HELL YES!! The 458 is THE most gorgeous car EVER!! I think I'll just swoon if it is included!!! :bow: :D

On the subject of island size, if Ibiza takes 40min to drive around that would make it around the same size as Oahu (or possibly slightly smaller), assuming that you can drive around it at a similar speed. As we all know, there are vast areas of Oahu which don't have roads on them so you could easily fit 4000km of roads on an area that size IMO.

The Forza 3 customisation may have been speaking mainly about a livery editor and some cosmetic options, I'm not sure if full on Forza options will be available, again nothing is known about this side of the game.

1. Brutal cops are really not fun, maybe you like demolition derbies, I don't.

1. Brutal cops as in they will actually try and stop your wanted highly. Driver was destruction, NFS Hot Pursuit was not.

2. I would rather have no Ferrari than them have to scale the game back in certain areas. I hope they are in, don't get me wrong but I loathe their arrogance.

Driver was destruction, NFS Hot Pursuit was not.

Erm, I don't know about the original but in HP 2 the helicopter dropped bombs and stingers, fired missiles at you and dived down to road level to ram you off the road using it's skids. The only thing stopping destruction was the lack of damage.

If the cops are there I want them to behave realistically.