We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Minime891: Chevrolet Corvette 1967 **Interior Picture Posted**

Minime891

Thanks for the comments, and at the people who will be angry that i am doing this just keep it to your self okay. And dont say please dont stop modding, as TDU 2 is on its way. And i would like to say thanks for the people who downloaded my mods.

Thanks

Thanks for the comments, and at the people who will be angry that i am doing this just keep it to your self okay. And dont say please dont stop modding, as TDU 2 is on its way. And i would like to say thanks for the people who downloaded my mods.

Thanks

well, thank you for the great mods . I think we've all been enjoying them all. Hope to see you on new modding projects perhaps on tdu2. And good luck with this one , it's already looking fantastic

I am with TDU Zoqquer. You are a great modder Minime, I think you don´t need to stop you´re career like modder, is my opinion. Your mods have a great quality and you´re interiors are the best. But that is your decision, I will respect it. Thanks for doing great mods for this community!!!

I swear this is the only modding community where one or two modders chase all the rest off and make it seem like a bad thing to remake a car someone else already did.

This needs to STOP and stop fast.

You don't see this kind of crap in San Andreas modding, they even hold contests to see who can do the best version of a specific model and have FUN while they're doing it. There's no animosity between them and they don't hold all their "learned tricks" private either, they release them so the community as a whole can get better......

This is what happens when CONVERTERS are mistaken for modelers and given false praise for doing things they didn't do.......they get big heads and start to think that they're the only ones who should be allowed to do it.......

Plus, using TDU-2 as an excuse is getting old, there is no solid release date set yet, and the TBA dates given so far range from Q2 of 2010 to Q4 of 2010, which means there's up to 9 more months of TDU modding left to go.

which means there's up to 9 more months of TDU modding left to go.

HA! You may claim so, but I'm not gonna quit TDU.. TDU2 may look cool and stuff but I not just gonna drop everything and leave to TDU2 modding or anything.

If TDU2 becomes modifiable, I would do cars for both games. So id make a release for TDU2 first then 2nd would be TDU. That way people who cannot afford TDU2 when released can still enjoy the same car as others. Only things would be cut from TDU1 for the mod would be like working wipers, indicators and stuff that isn't supported by TDU1.

---------

Sorry for offtopic but I laughed at that, cause krugan you always think the worse, yeah "woot" there is a TDU2 but doesn't mean every single person is gonna drop TDU2 when released on the actual day. :oook: Some people don't work you know or may be able to preorder at the time.

Tool tbh noone cares what you do, the only people that claim to like you are the people using you for your mods. Your a pathetic little modder with one of the worst attitudes i've seen on a forum as of yet. Not in your language but the way you are with other modder's. People ask for help (you argue with them) they get good (you say there mods are bad) then they do a mod better than you (you say there copying you).

If you wernt on TDUc I can think of at least 3 other modders that would still be here, So please don't think you can't be replaced.

This is what happens when CONVERTERS are mistaken for modelers and given false praise for doing things they didn't do.......they get big heads and start to think that they're the only ones who should be allowed to do it.......

That's true.

And pearhabs the forum rules on GTA forums were different. That can be the reason. I guess TDUCentral was made by people who did not have some experience about moddable game (the forum was made for communicate about the game first). I think TDUC is the most important place for TDU and that can change the point of view about TDU for all people who are not playing on TDU and may see TDU as bad place or good place cause their interest are different.

TDUC's admin have a some responsability about TDU for making the best community that we can have.

Mod must be made for make alive died games, and not kill living games.

When I heard some people would like to mod TDU 2 even they are not able to modelize anything, and never made a mod without major bugs, I want to ask to them what is the point?

Wich are the chance for PC to see some official addon cars delivery by Eden if there is some people who make their crappy works for free? Casual players (those who give the most important money part to editor) will choose the "free" way and will think "TDU2 is crappy".

Modding on TDU 1 were comming when the games was already dead and it was a good thing for all, players & Eden Games.

Robe 3D model cars from other games is a bad thing for PC contents. Why Ferrari Pack was not released on NFS Shift? Why TDU CarMegaPack was so long to wait? Lot of chance that TDU2 PC will be late, addon too...

When a new 3D model is released for a PC game, it is robed the same day. Why editors should have to pay Licence for other games that not their?

For return to GTA, there were some website wich were closed by a famous sport CarMaker, it may be a good lesson for us to see what happenned somewhere else.

We can't play without responsability.

Now no need speak, just do right things.