We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PCGames.de TDU2 article summary by tdu-c.de

Schreck

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uhm...some1 called me?

Um hm, I have no objection to what you say at all. The problem is people are starting to forget that the information we have is thin and are taking ideas and opinions as fact, which is then being held against the game, despite us still knowing very little in the grand scheme. That's all.

You can't judge the game by only what you have seen thus far as honestly we've hardly seen anything.

For the last time I wanna make it clear once and far all. I'm not judging anything except those unconfirmed rumours. Some of them are very confusing for those who take them as the truth.

I'm perfectly sure the game itself will be much less confusing.... :D

I will ignore all the news from magazines from now on, waiting for the official web page info.:wait:

For the last time I wanna make it clear once and far all. I'm not judging anything except those unconfirmed rumours. Some of them are very confusing for those who take them as the truth.

I'm perfectly sure the game itself will be much less confusing.... :D

I will ignore all the news from magazines from now on, waiting for the official web page info.:wait:

I wasn't aiming anything at you, I was basically summarising what tWm said.

also noticed hmv over here have a release date of november 27th...

that one struck me as a bit random lol

HMV are pretty random tbh lol. Like claiming the PC version will come out a day earlier, on the 26th :S

Good spotting though.

If you know the story of an exotic car that crashed at 200+mph then flew through a forest for a few miles, tell me.. :rolleyes:

The wrecks will probably not be hidden near a road....They will probably be hidden deep inside the landscape to incite people to drive off-road.

Again, your assuming quite alot and basing your assumptions on very little.

Where in my post did I mention any exotic car crashing through a forest for a few miles? So how can i give you an example of that.

All i said was that given enough speed and the right terrain, plus missing any big obstacles a car could go quite far. Notice I didn't put any parameters on how far, far is.

It would be cool if the location of wrecks was random, or based upon where players had previous crashed or got stuck offroad. That way there is more diversity, and you can't upload a map with all the wreck locations for others to look at.

I like Diablo's skidmarks/fence idea too.

If you know the story of an exotic car that crashed at 200+mph then flew through a forest for a few miles, tell me.. :rolleyes:

The wrecks will probably not be hidden near a road....They will probably be hidden deep inside the landscape to incite people to drive off-road.

\

Perhaps, but it needs to make sense so cars won't necessarily be hidden deep in the woods behind some tree in the middle of now where with the only option of finding them being guess and check.

I think some will be hidden inside warehouses or in garages or barns. Honestly, I do like this idea, there's actual incentive to go and explore the island. In the first game it was really only so you didn't have to drive everywhere and that huge house at the top of a mountain which you could buy somewhere closer to the city anyway.

It would be nice IF it would make sense, but the practice learns it doesn't have to make sense. Look at FUEL. Nothing makes sense, down to the location of new liveries and the Vista Points which are the worst collectibles I've seen (after TDU1's coupons).

Am I supposed to alt-tub all the time to switch to another song, and turn the volume up and down?

Get yourself a decent mouse or keyboard with programmable buttons then you have full control, thats what I do :) or you can probably assign some of the buttons on a logitech G25 to control music.

This game still sounds awesome despite the supposedly 2.5 times larger map which doesn't seem to exist.

Get yourself a decent mouse or keyboard with programmable buttons then you have full control, thats what I do :) or you can probably assign some of the buttons on a logitech G25 to control music.

This game still sounds awesome despite the supposedly 2.5 times larger map which doesn't seem to exist.

I earlier suggested perhaps the 2.5 factor comes from the gamecontent. One of the reviews stated there is over 2 times as much content as in TDU1 so perhaps that should make the game ''bigger''.