We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Developers Q&A

Camel

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know i already gave my one question, but if someone who hasnt given one, or take back my first question, if they would like to ask about account management(specifically the PC version)

will there be an easy way to recover an account from after a system reformat, or will the accounts be uploaded to a TDU server

(insomnia makes you think crazy things)

Attention to detail

Folding roofs for example, will they replicate the actual car or just fold away in a generic style for all rag tops. I'd love to have the California's roof replicated :P

Will there be a proper automatic gearbox? One that shifts depending upon the pressure applied to the accelerator, not just shifting at the rev-limiter.

i'm interested in this too

it's one of the reasons i switched to manual.

Yes,they sayd if you lock on to a player, or on to a grup of players..you will stay connected no matter what you do, if you go into shops,or races...or etc...

My question is: can you still buy clothes for you caracther? and if yes...woud you still have to pay for them with tickets?

Looked through all the questions and one obvious one about realism hasnt been asked (well at least for consoles)

This question is will there be three pedal compatibility for the Xbox 360 version as I know there was for PC but now there is a three pedal wheel available for Xbox

An answer to this would be great because ive been looking for the best place to post this question and this seems like the place to do it

They will, but as DLC. They won't be in at release.

@Penfold: dirt will be there according to a recent preview, but it only mentioned rain as the thing that'll wash it off. I do hope there will be carwashes, just like in GTA IV :D