We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

New Official TDU2 site LIVE! *UPDATED 1st July*

ET1115

As of tonight (GMT) a new TDU2 site has gone Live showing some tasty info and cars. As of this moment me, myself and I (Diablo) can't view the site like some others so can't say what is going on exactly but what I do know is that if you can access it, get your ass on it and start drooling!

:drool:

SCREENSHOTS shown below:

[uPDATE #1 - 2010-04-30]

3 very nice new screenshots added to the TDU2.com Gallery.

http://www.testdriveunlimited2.com/gallery

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omfg DBS. :eek:

If there is some kind of pleasant afterlife thing, it is full of those DBS pics.

I am completely satisfied. If the came came out for $100 bucks and only had Ibiza and the DBS, I would buy it. I would buy it twice, one for PS3 and one for PC.

EDIT: Other happy stuff include night and functioning headlights, higher res grass, the DBS, a working light reflection system, glass detail, the DBS, and, the most important two, narrow roads (and narrow town roads) and the DBS.

-Leadfoot

And here is the last couple, including the FAQ page and how the forum looks like.

Hope you all enjoy these screenshots and hopefully the site will be working for the rest of you. According to the first post on the forum, the site was open since 10 a.m. EST.

I like the sound of this.

"The game is set in the Mediterranean island of Ibiza with over 2,000 miles of roadway and back roads"

http://www.testdriveunlimited2.com/faq#question2

And cue the debate about how they got 2000 miles... :rolleyes:

I already expressed my happiness about the DBS in another thread. I won't waste your time here. :) Other pluses, as I mentioned, were dirt on vehicles, customizable trims, custom furnishings, narrow roads, and detailed refelctions (see DBS interior pic).

-Leadfoot

;304256']And cue the debate about how they got 2000 miles... :rolleyes:

I already expressed my happiness about the DBS in another thread. I won't waste your time here. :) Other pluses, as I mentioned, were dirt on vehicles, customizable trims, custom furnishings, narrow roads, and detailed refelctions (see DBS interior pic).

-Leadfoot

I wonder if the water effects are going to be as good as the mud effects?If they are then...:excited: