We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

New Official TDU2 site LIVE! *UPDATED 1st July*

ET1115

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gona kill some of you guys if there wont be any Bmw,s this time in the game.

And the site looks epic the cars detail look stagering.

Somone sayd about cartonish graphics..well probably was refering to the viper in the galery when its in-town picture,yes maybe thats not finished (\i mean that car) but look at other ingame PICS look at the DBS..dose that look cartonish ? and i know very well photoshop and other pics editing programs..that pic IS UNTOUCHED!

They should have misspelled it "yatch" just as a thing to annoy a certain someone. :)

Wonder who would be stupid enough to do that :whistle:

But seriously the streets in the new Dodge Viper screenshoot look awesome.

Ooo DBS and One-77 :drool:

Im gona kill some of you guys if there wont be any Bmw,s this time in the game.

And the site looks epic the cars detail look stagering.

Somone sayd about cartonish graphics..well probably was refering to the viper in the galery when its in-town picture,yes maybe thats not finished (\i mean that car) but look at other ingame PICS look at the DBS..dose that look cartonish ? and i know very well photoshop and other pics editing programs..that pic IS UNTOUCHED!

It's not our fault if there will be no BMW's, we all have wife and kids, kill them !

if u have to pay before 30th September its fake :)

I doubt it was fake. I was notified about it's availability by an official email newsletter from Amazon. And just to make sure that it wasn't fake, I visited Amazon and searched for TDU2. The link I provided was the result of said search.

*Goes on website* *See the pic's* Oh right, Giggity!:D

Anyone else knotested that the 1-77 is a Right Hand Drive in the pic? I'm getting my hopes up that you'll be able to pick between RHD & LHD!

That says nothing, they regularly mirror pictures because it fits better to the overall layout, just like what happened to the TT-S. So you can't be sure about that.

Am I? whoops. I don't really frequent this site that much anymore and don't feel like reading through the billions of posts that were made since my last visit. Thanks for letting me know though.

also it has been said that September 30th is just the start of the 4th quarter, for which TDU2 is set to release.

That says nothing, they regularly mirror pictures because it fits better to the overall layout, just like what happened to the TT-S. So you can't be sure about that.

You'r probally right....but heres hopeing!:D Although i hope that if the car was a RHD only, then it's RDH ingame, i'm not really wanting repeat of LHD Skylines!:(