We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Strategy Informer's TDU2 Interview

Eudemon

Sounds good. As I already thought they adopted the same find-wrecks system of Alarm für Cobra 11, which lets you find parts that will be combined by the game to one car. It's that this interview says it will give you multiple cars, even better! I just hope you can actually reach those parts with normal cars. In AfC11 Burning Wheels, one part was on top of a bridge arch and only the go-kart could let you reach that spot xD

They will communicate later on the question about facebook/twitter integration... smart answer xD

One very interesting interview. I still very much like the promise that they are prepared ánd capable of delivering anything as extra content.

Sounds good. As I already thought they adopted the same find-wrecks system of Alarm für Cobra 11, which lets you find parts that will be combined by the game to one car. It's that this interview says it will give you multiple cars, even better! I just hope you can actually reach those parts with normal cars. In AfC11 Burning Wheels, one part was on top of a bridge arch and only the go-kart could let you reach that spot xD

They will communicate later on the question about facebook/twitter integration... smart answer xD

One very interesting interview. I still very much like the promise that they are prepared ánd capable of delivering anything as extra content.

Well,they did say that paths would lead you up mountains,hopefully they will use more rugged terrain for them,in which off roader are only capible of traversing,leading you to car parts

did anyone else feel like she avoided the first question, about if the game was about the cars or the location?

personally, i am starting to wonder if i will buy this. i dont give a rats patootie about having a party at my yacht, or having a dance off. but apparently we will need to do these things to advance? give me less SIMS nonsense and more car stuff. isnt that what this game was supposed to be about since its inception?

Strategy Informer: Aside from DLC, is there anything you're looking to integrate into the game?

Alain Jarniou: Yeah, the game has been designed so we can make whatever changes we want. It can be cars, new houses, new game modes- everything is possible.

Thats a clever thing from Eden.

Like it or loathe it TDU has grown past it's simple racing with exotic cars TEST DRIVE mantle of the past, it's now much more. It's a game that everyone plays, it's like the Wii but in game form, kids, parents and older people play, girls also play and enjoy the game for what it allows them to do and of course the main draw for people was the freeroam, you played the game as you wanted and this is what appeals to everyone who played TDU and will continue to do so with TDU2 and even go so far as enticing even more into it's play your way world.

True enough Diablo, but the draw of the game was about driving exotic cars in an exotic locale, not dancing or schmoozing in the hot tub. I believe the saying goes "Capable of everything, an expert at nothing." While I admit putting as many ways to play as possible will draw alot of people in to the game, if it is mediocre at all it's ways to play it will just disappear into the history books as an unmemorable flash of lights, and a big disappointment to the fans who waited so long for it.

it would have been really really cool if they were to include an airplane wrecks that you can fly after you find all of its parts (atleast one 1 airplane).

such a thing will be really worth the time spent for exploring these parts imagine the view from above.. too bad probably its not gonna be in the game.