We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BADNED's signature hints for TDU2 vehicles.

CLR-GTR

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CLR-GTR maybe is the number of cars produced?

Don't know. It could be, I'm no saying it's impossible, but that's rather hard to find out. You usually only read about salesnumbers when it's about supercars/high end limited editions, or when model X reaches a milestone, like 100.000, 1 million, etc.

@Ibn: I also found that yes... Think we got the first possible car.

Long nose and high Wings: Butterfly. What car has butterfly doors and a long nose?

Cars with Butterfly doors: Devon GTX, Enzo Ferrari, Joss, McLaren F1, Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR/SLR, Mosler MT900, Nissan R390GT1, Panoz Esperante GTR-1, Saleen S7, SSC Aero and Toyota Sera.

Of those, the long nose ones could be the SLR, R390GT1, Esperante and S7.

I'd probably go with the S7 OR if it's gullwing doors then the SLS, or the Superbird as that would be the most literal translation without going into it intensely.

Just another possibility.

I'm sorry but the R390 and S7 don't really have a long nose imo :p Why would a midrear or rear engined car have a long nose?

The others... hm, the SLR has the longest nose of all, together with the SLS nose. I'd almost say SLR of those two, but to be honest I really don't hope it's a third SLR.

New Signature again:

Long nose, high wing. Who am I?

Sounds like a Charger Daytona/Plymouth Superbird

o ya first thing that popped into my mind when I saw that the 'Bird lol

seeing so far TDU2's list consists of mainly TDU1 cars my bet goes to the Charger Daytona.

why the only charger in TDU1 was the '71 Charger Super Bee which is a totally different body style than the '69 Charger/'70 Roadrunner

and besides the only difference b/w the daytona and the superbird was the superbird's wing was higher, part of the front nose was black, the wing was body color, and it had the roadrunner horn beep beep lol