We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BADNED's signature hints for TDU2 vehicles.

CLR-GTR

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@luchingador: could be, but I think the Stratos and Quattro are bigger legends than the 037, and Martini delivered liveries for more cars, the Focus also had it a long time.

@carlos: I know that Bugatti didn't produce cars for a looooooooong time but I dunno if that would be it... Could explain the SS though, and another bugatti than just the Veyron would be cool.

Same here, the only game I had that should have had the EB110 was Crashday, but together with the Diablo, their knock-offs got removed from the final version :(

I just hope there will be an option to make it look as much as possible like the GT, or at least to let us change the wheels to the GT ones, the SS rims are the most horrible rims I have ever seen on any car.

All i know is, the racing games i have are: Forza 1,2,3 RACEpro RacedriverGRID PGR2,4, burnout, NFS, blah blah blah, TDU, MCLA, NONE have the Bgti EB110

Recent games that had the Bugatti EB110/SS respectively the Dauer EB110 were Enthusia(PS2), Evolution GT(PC/PS2) and Forza 3/DLC(XB360).;)