We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

*** Apply now for the TDU2 Beta *Phishing SCAM Warning*

iLLGT3

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it's simply a message in TDU alerting those who are still playing TDU to send their Beta Registration details to an email to have the chance of getting their entry in first and a chance at being picked for the Beta itself.

It's not a definite you're in or what not that will come afterwards when those lucky few who have been chosen will get their emails and information about how to go about it. This one will not be for showing or even discussing anywhere apart from where they have no doubt designated and will be protected by an NDA I would imagine.

A while ago you more than likely went to the Beta signup page on tdu2.com

Today an ingame message appeared in the News which is accessible via your house informing you to send the username and email address you used in the Beta signup for a first chance at getting into the selection process of the Beta Program. That's it. Nothing more and nothing less. If you haven't got a notification then chances are it's already in your News, goto a house and check just in case.

;334736']Hmmm. No message here (USA). I've just been thinking, though; I haven't played much TDU lately, so maybe it goes by who play most. Just a thought.

-Leadfoot

Don't think it's that. I haven't played much lately either but I still got the message.

I do not think that is a problem as it is played .... maybe it's a problem with geolocation, I'm Italian ... I do not know ... I just checked last night after reading the forum ... I played occasionally, in its time I played for a long time this is true ... but no reply to emails sent, we'll see ... oh I forgot, I play on xbox ... ;)