We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Official System Requirements for TDU2

iLLGT3

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say that my 4870 feels honored by being put next to a GTX280 on a recommended specs list -> maybe that says that the game runs better on (equivalent) ATI cards than on (equivalent) Nvidia cards?

I may be mistaken, but I always thought that the 4870 at best compared to the GTX260...

Oh yeah, and for the 1st time in my life - my pc meets and beats the recommended specs of a game! :D

Same low end CPU on both min/recommended... a typo?

Core2 duo 2.2, athlon x2 4400+

DIRT cheap and you can hardly even order them now. (don't like this :ill:).

EDIT:

Broadband as MIN.. isn't that very strange?

And 10 button controller for pc? ...strange.

Hm, seems I gotta get a new vidcard too, I got an NVidia 8600GTS 256MB, I believe it's at most just under the 8800GT, or perhaps just as good, but a GTX is quite a step above...

Luckilly I do have 4GB Ram and a 2.13 Core2Duo, so that should be alright.

Hm, seems I gotta get a new vidcard too, I got an NVidia 8600GTS 256MB, I believe it's at most just under the 8800GT, or perhaps just as good, but a GTX is quite a step above...

Luckilly I do have 4GB Ram and a 2.13 Core2Duo, so that should be alright.

Got the same card, but its a lott slower than the 8800GT. If your playing on a low resolution you probably can run it with decent fps otherwise you need to upgrade your card.

Nice to see the X360 Controller for windows on TDU2 :P!

-snip-

It also worked with TDU(1)

Got the same card, but its a lott slower than the 8800GT. If your playing on a low resolution you probably can run it with decent fps otherwise you need to upgrade your card.

Ye I think I'll upgrade it. I was able to play TDU1 at max ingame settings, and I'd like to be able to also reach that for TDU2. I'm only afraid of the price for such a card as these suggested ones. I hope my pc supports such a new card in the first place.

Ye I think I'll upgrade it. I was able to play TDU1 at max ingame settings, and I'd like to be able to also reach that for TDU2. I'm only afraid of the price for such a card as these suggested ones. I hope my pc supports such a new card in the first place.

Hopefully there is a pc demo so you can try if it runs smooth oh well you probably have applied to the beta so you can test it than. If it runs like crap you could consider a console.

I was tired off upgrading drivers, hardware etc... so i've bought a ps3 and its just fantastic. Buy a game, insert it, installing and you can play simple as that. Enough offtopic for now :)

currently have a 4870 but building a new monster :D

Intel i7 975 clocked to 3.5ghz cpu

ASUS Rampage II Extreme motherboard

Cpu+Gpu watercooling

12gb ram

2 GTX 480's

Total 12 TB HDD space

Creative X-FI TITANIUM FATAL1TY Soundcard

23" LED screen

Some 5.1 sound system

And ofc A G25+Racing chair :D

Tdu 2 will be a dream come true with this machine :)