We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Leearigold: TDU Central coming to see TDU2 tomorrow. See you in Lyon for Pizza and Games :)

TurboDuck

Hey hey how cool is that, Lee 'Pizza & Games' himself giving us a shout out. Honestly I can't wait though, me and the TDUCk have everything ready as far as we can see and cannot wait to meet the team and of course see TDU2 ...oh and Lee too. j/p

Never thought in a million goats this would happen so it's something quite amazing and I assure you I'll do my utmost to take pics, take video and of course give you my impressions, don't forget though that I may be forced (possibly at spoon point) to be quiet on lots of things but hey any news or info I am allowed to shout I will do so!

The other stuff will just stay for my own err.... personal use. :D

Hey hey how cool is that, Lee 'Pizza & Games' himself giving us a shout out. Honestly I can't wait though, me and the TDUCk have everything ready as far as we can see and cannot wait to meet the team and of course see TDU2 ...oh and Lee too. j/p

Never thought in a million goats this would happen so it's something quite amazing and I assure you I'll do my utmost to take pics, take video and of course give you my impressions, don't forget though that I may be forced (possibly at spoon point) to be quiet on lots of things but hey any news or info I am allowed to shout I will do so!

The other stuff will just stay for my own err.... personal use. :D

have fun!, please try to negotiate with them to bring back some "Exclusive TDUC News" :D