We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Central at Eden Games Report & Impressions - Exclusive TDUC Screenshot!

Eudemon

Brilliant write-up so far Diablo. I can't believe you even remember all this stuff...seriously! :eek:

Looks like you had an amazing time and I cannot wait to get my hands on this game, it sounds like an incredible masterpiece and the game I have always wanted! :D

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tractors, eh? So there are vehicles on the offroad tracks... great. I wonder if there are traffic SUVs that also go completely offroad. Might not be necessary depending on what the others on the servers are up to (and how good the servers are this time) but it would be interesting to go offroading in the middle of nowhere and then all of a sudden... oh hai :)

Thanks for the info, spelling/grammar mistakes and all. I'm surprised you didn't use the term "c*rs" or "c@rs", etc :lol:

We then saw an Audi TT-RS (the blue one from the official pics) and the roof mechanism was shown as well as the indicators/blinkers/turning signals and like I said we’ve asked for them so we BETTER use them otherwise David Nadal and his team will be very angry.
SO pleased! Always wanted indicators :D That was my #1 reqest, #2 being damage models :D

Also, I read further down in your first post about those club cars, you said only 1 person can have one? Does that mean you have to win tournys or something? And when someone beats you you hand over the car? Bit confused :P

Lunch …decidedly French

...but the one at the other end of the plate was quite nice, it had a mixture of some vegetable or fruit within it, whether you could eat it I don’t know but I did anyway. :)

Yea, that sounds 100% like Diablo. :lol:

And it sounds like you had a great time so far. And remember to mention your mishap in the hands-on. :cheeky:

Watching TDU2

All in all the handling and physics are a definite improvement over TDU and the different drivetrains and high powered cars are a handful, to me though when in no help mode they should be even more hazardous. The roads are pure bliss to cruise on be it slow or fast and the feeling of weight of the cars when on the road is excellent. Sounds are much better also and there is no annoying brake sound when braking hard or even gently. [/font]

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee39/wroomster/Smilies/smiley-vault-misc-164.gifWith this read, the huge rock fell off my chest. Thanks Diablo for this, I believe I'm not worried about handling model any more.