We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Scooters

Kinder

So Ibiza it`s famous for their exclusive clubs and parties.And for scooters.Small streets just like in mainland Spain.I was wondering if we are going to have scooters? Not chinese junks that fall apart but Honda Aprillia Piaggio etc etc.

I'd be fun, i'm not a fan of real Motorbikes, and scooterans and mopeds just have a coolness to them! One of my mates has a Vespa or Lambretta one(eather way it's 60's styled) and i often get a lift on it if shes heading somewhere local!

They would be fun in the citys, although lack the ooomph needed for out of town! But a fun way to pratt about! Also i guess they could be used for pizza deleavery missions? lol

I ride a motorbike. Scooters are a filthy stain on our existence.

• They're extremely slow, the common 50cc style are limited to 30MPH
  • Riding one requires no skill at all, there are no gears, which mean no clutch, and that means that the rear brake is on the left handlebar, which is just wrong
  • The noise those bloody things make! It sounds like a wasp in a megaphone
  • The image - Yes, some people think italy, with it's vespas are the height of cool, but most scooters are driven by halfwits like these
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ7Psc5jqoo

I ride a motorbike. Scooters are a filthy stain on our existence.

• They're extremely slow, the common 50cc style are limited to 30MPH
  • Riding one requires no skill at all, there are no gears, which mean no clutch, and that means that the rear brake is on the left handlebar, which is just wrong
  • The noise those bloody things make! It sounds like a wasp in a megaphone
  • The image - Yes, some people think italy, with it's vespas are the height of cool, but most scooters are driven by halfwits like these

lolololol post of the week:bananadance3:

[mod edit:] Please do not quote videos, thanks!