We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Driver: San Francisco

Guest turbo lag

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a random though based on the story of the game! It's said it takes place in Tanners mind.....Me think the makers have been whatching Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes too much!

"My Name is Tanner, in 2010 somthing happened and i've now got the ablilty to change cars whenever i want! Am i in a coma, insane or got the abilaty to mind control?"...lol

As i said just a random though i had, although a bit off topic!

Also to add to the list of cars seen in the videos....on the 2nd video at around 1:01 theres a pic of the Maserati Granturismo!:cool:

2qlvjm1.jpg

With the collector's edition, you get some exclusive in-game content: two cars, plus the "Mass Chase" challenge. Real world bonus items include a San Francisco map and a replica of a 1970 Dodge Challenger Hemi R/T "Six Pack.

Seen:

Here & Here

Coming to mac - I approve :)

I hope that cops are like the ones from the first driver...

Do you for speeding, beeping, not indicating (IIRC) running red lights.... it was genuinely fun, and IMO better than any other offering of cops

Coming to mac - I approve :)

I hope that cops are like the ones from the first driver...

Do you for speeding, beeping, not indicating (IIRC) running red lights.... it was genuinely fun, and IMO better than any other offering of cops

+1 The first one was a fantastic game and I hope this one lives up to the name.

Indicating was automatic as you turned on the original, on the PC anyway. Apart from speeding I've not commited any offences (in the eyes of the law) on the original, I think I've been lucky enough to not be around a cop car when running red lights, etc.

Cops have been hilarious for me. No matter how far behind me they are they always seem to be lined up with the rear of my car so it's easy to get them to crash into the AI traffic and for me to "lose the tail, man!".

208 miles... does that sound a bit... small to you guys?

TDU2 has about 3000Km, And i'm sure Midnight Club LA and Burnout Paradise have considerably more than 208 Miles too... In my opinion the map may end up being a bit too repetitive, given the tiny size... just my $0.02

A small space, yes...but the games were never really about cruzing!(although i spent many hours doing so with the first 2 games!)

as the old saying goes..."It's not the size that counts, its what you do with it!" So if the city feels alive and is great to do some Bullit style chases with and the story can suck you in, then i'm happy! Also TDU2 will be out then so if i want to cruze i'll have that!)

• 10 months later...