We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Driver: San Francisco

Guest turbo lag

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only problem i have with the game is to do with the online! and its not a gameplay problem or anything!

just that the cars online seem to be more high end supercars, personally i'd be great if it changed it more often...be great to have muscle cars and normal cars so when in a lobby you can mimic your own believably car chases.

Other than that, still rocking with it!:D

I got this game last friday, and have already completed the story mode! I'm playing through it again with the 'New Game+' feature, which basically means you get to do the story missions again, but without losing any credits or cars, and all the areas are unlocked at the start of chapter 1. Currently on 110 cars! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm absolutely loving this game. The physics are a bit on the arcade side but they feel like the first Driver and that's what they promised, so I guess they delivered. It's addictive and has a very good and diverse car list, something TDU2 failed at miserably. The (visual) damage model is absolutely stunning, probably one of the best ones I've seen in a long time. Also it's quite bug free. I'm loving the music and it seems with progress we get more and more tracks. Too bad there didn't add more of those '70s funk tracks. They're great and fit in quite well! The contemporary music is good as well. I could listen to it unlike in TDU2 or NFS:HP2010.

It's a bit lacking in the gfx department. The PC version looks much darker than its console counteparts and I was a little bit disappointed that the cars don't get dirty on dirt. Also, the lights don't work in shadowy areas. I was hoping it would have weather and day/night cycle but that's no deal breaker.

The cars that pop-up the most tend to change after so many missions, so some are rarer than otheres!

But some are rare full stop! Only found 1 F1 on the roads, the Muira,CTR3 and Murci SV are also rare....along with the Jeep Wrangler!

If its rare in real life, its rare in the game!(Although, when I seen 3 E-types in as many minuets...)

Seen and jumped into the two Lambo's (very nice) the Nissan GT-R once, and have driven the McLaren F1 in the challenge against a Zonda. Now that I think of it - I've never seen a Zonda besides that race (or a McLaren F1). :)

Why hasn't everyone else here got this game yet - it's great!

Add me as an online friend for some MP action - same username as always (or join the TDUC Steam group).