We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Dodge Viper dies?

----

Guest fordmoto

I don't think that the viper has anything to stank for. But it's alwys been there and it is on my list of dream cars so i think that Dodge should keep it

:)

PS. If anyone from Dodge is reading this don't get rid of it, It's a awesome car and i would also be sad to see it go

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/6103/mysignacher.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the last dodge viper that will roll of the production line

http://autoblog.nl.msn.com/image-gallery?file=Dodge/Last_Production_Viper/Dodge_Viper_Last_Production_2010_01.jpg

Don't you just hate that colour:p

Well, no! I actually like that golden colour, maybe the darker bronze stripe would be better main colour though. The interior isn't golden too, is it? :eek2: :oook:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The current gen Viper is in what is known as the "Final Edition", there have been Final Edition Vipers before, it just marks the end of the current gen of car. The next generation of Vipers will come about in 2013, with a hiatus over the 2011 year and the concept debuting in 2012. It's just a matter of waiting.

I loved the Viper when I was growing up! It was my favorite car of all time! I always drove it in Test Drive 5 (:rolleyes:) and 6, and I had a really cool scale model of an SRT10. It was a black Viper convertible and it was really detailed. The hood opened, the trunk opened, both doors opened, and the steering wheel actually turned about 45 degrees in both directions. I remember putting my Lego characters in the drivers seat because it was a perfect fit lol. :( Childhood...

/reminisce

Did you guys put lego inside the cars? O.o! NO WAY! lol

@on topic: yes, Viper is now dead.

R.I.P. Viper, you was a good Corvette rival, i have to say.

*throws a rose at Viper's coffin* *tears on eyes*

Well they weren't Lego pieces, they were the Lego figures. Ya know, the customizable little men and women lol.

lego-peeps.jpg

And the Viper is dead only for now. In a few years the Viper will rise out of the car graveyard and fight the Corvette again. :rolleyes:

Well they weren't Lego pieces, they were the Lego figures. Ya know, the customizable little men and women lol.

-pic-

And the Viper is dead only for now. In a few years the Viper will rise out of the car graveyard and fight the Corvette again. :rolleyes:

I know it! and i guess everyone who has them already made it! i had some women Lego figures... them got used to ride my pink Cadillac Eldorado 1959... lol and my Corvette C5! ;P

well, let's wait and see if Viper will reborn good enough to beat Corvette, i don't think so, but... lol

I know it! and i guess everyone who has them already made it! i had some women Lego figures... them got used to ride my pink Cadillac Eldorado 1959... lol and my Corvette C5! ;P

well, let's wait and see if Viper will reborn good enough to beat Corvette, i don't think so, but... lol

Lol nice Caddy! Nice Vette too! I see a lot of those around here.

And I dunno about the Viper beating the Vette, I'm not that engaged in the battle lol.

Lol nice Caddy! Nice Vette too! I see a lot of those around here.

And I dunno about the Viper beating the Vette, I'm not that engaged in the battle lol.

Yes! My Cadillac was the first "toy car" what i've asked for.

36813PK_box.jpg

too bad i was too young, and now it's trashed... xD

well, Viper always will be a Corvette rival, nobody can't deny that, before or after. ;D