We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Online stat tracking

Camel

I think it'd be a good idea if we had access to a website that we could sign into or a part of TDU2.com where we could look through our ingame stats and such.

Like total mileage, how many hours played, amount of crashes, race wins/losses. Much like the tracking that is available for other games such as battlefield or call of duty.

Anyway, whilst typing the above, I forgot the other things I was going to say. :oook: But I'm sure you get my general idea.

Social Club appealed at the start, but then certain things took ages to update and things wouldn't work properly so i quickly lost interest. But if TDU had similar and done it right, say a dedicated website to track your club and all your clubs members stats etc it would be class!

Nice idea! If this is in the game, we should be able to choose our design, what stats we want to show, etc. It should be all custom so people can only see some of your stats. This would help sfy since he's scared of people seeing how many times he crashed lol.

maybe we could add it to the TDUCk homepage in a frame...

Maybe we should ask them to let Diablo do it. Sure it would be months and months late but Atari are pretty used to that, and at least the thing would work.