We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Delayed!!!

Speed

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The vehicle handling can always change. That's the whole point of a Beta. Find out the tester's views and if they don't like something then they can change it ready for the final product. There's nothing to be worried about at this point in time. Unfortunately we still have quite a few months until we can all play it and upload as many videos to YouTube as we like.

Wow.. no new info for a long time and now boom! Videos all over YouTube.

Honestly, it wasn't a good thing breaking the NDA. I disapprove it as well. But in the other hand I also don't understand why Atari/Eden barely release new info.

These videos imo have something some of us wanted to see for a long time: gameplay. All those cute videos showing us new features and such were boring already. So a gameplay video is something nice to see.

Thinking as a responsible person, these videos are a big violation to the NDA. But thinking as a gamer, these videos are just what I needed to see of the game..

Thinking as a responsible person, these videos are a big violation to the NDA. But thinking as a gamer, these videos are just what I needed to see of the game..
Well said and like others have said previously, if Atari/Eden had shown gameplay first then there wouldn't have been as much of a seek and drool of all the videos being shown.

It's good and bad as someone said above, what's that saying about there's no such thing as bad publicity or the like.

Even if Eden would have shown what we wanted, people would put stuff online, feeling proud, making themselves a big boy that they play something the rest don't (and I don't think those people care anything about betatesting and improving products).

Btw, Lee says he's getting married next week.

Spose i have to admit i'm guilty of watching a video where he was infact changing controls. He had to change controls to get the radio working, and there was two columns one for the key and beside it for what it was assigned to in this case it said keyboard, so i wonder would it pick up a controller and let you change to it?

The bugs i saw were:

The wheel blur seems to jump all over the place, and every few seconds it stops and you can see the wheel rim.

On one of the videos the player was in the car showroom, he got into the passenger side of the charger and looked at the drivers side, the steering wheel was 4 or 5 inches above where it should be.

I also saw some ambient traffic trying to drive through houses

Seems like i've missed stuff? But i've cough on to the jist of it!

Anywas Simmer* down people.....It's only a beta! The game will be out soon enough! And stop complaining about it as well.....All will be reveailed soon! Don't we have better things to be doing rather than complaine? Like Studying or somthing creative? Or in my case Work on my Spelling!?!

*Simmer is a term for 'calm'...so Calm Down!

Seems like i've missed stuff? But i've cough on to the jist of it!

Anywas Simmer* down people.....It's only a beta! The game will be out soon enough! And stop complaining about it as well.....All will be reveailed soon! Don't we have better things to be doing rather than complaine? Like Studying or somthing creative? Or in my case Work on my Spelling!?!

*Simmer is a term for 'calm'...so Calm Down!

Get the battery cables!

To answer Calster's question, no. :lol: