We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Girl Throws Puppies Into River

ScoobSTi

Does this girl deserve severe punishment?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Does this girl deserve severe punishment?

• Yes
    • No

Yes. It's true. There's a video on a site (not posting a link) of a girl with a bucket full of puppies, and she...she...well...it's probably better if I don't describe it. I'm just really angry. How can someone do that to those innocent puppies? I think it's just sick and twisted.

All my friends know about it, and I'm not sure if all of you guys know about it. I just wanted to let you know, and I wanted to hear your opinions. Poll's above.

I'm not sure if PETA knows...although they should.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as it happened, loads of people on /an/ and /b/ on 4chan got on it, got the e-mail for the YouTube account that uploaded it and found what is most likely the girl on his Facebook friends list, and from that her details, address, everything.

So the next few weeks are going to be interesting.

Wow, guess we can't just leave this to 4chan.

The Puppies dying.. this is not that shocking, it takes places on Farms across the world on a near daily basis. What is disgraceful is the way in which this girl is going about it and that she has no need to be doing this and to top it all off is enjoying it. It's the sadism of it that is so sickening to me.

She's already been identified by the online community as has the "cameraman".

Not the worst thing I've seen online in recent years but still utterly appalling.

its probably the same woman who dumped a cat in a rubbish bin

You've clearly not watched the two videos.

She has already been threatened to death by thousands, animal welfare organisations around the world want to prosecute her, and on youtube and liveleaks or something, her boyfriend who uploaded the vids also got deaththreatenings both aimed at him as at the woman.

Punishment? Yes please, perhaps put their legs in concrete and throw them off a waterfall. Nobody who'll miss those two, and nobody who'll have to clean the mess up.

This is just embarrassing -_-"

HOW COME SOMEONE CAN DO THIS TO BABIES??!!

THEY ARE BABY DOGS -_-" THEY LIVE, THEY FEEL, THEY HAVE FEELINGS!

HOW COME!!??

THIS REVOLTS THE HELL OUTA ME -_-"

I LOVE DOGS BUT IF THIS WAS WITH SOME OTHER ANIMAL ID BE DAMN MAD TOO!! THIS IS JUST IDIOTIC!!

Cant she see shes killing?, AND WORSE:... SHES HAVIN FUN -_-" She goes like Woooo!

This is so bad -_-"... how come she didnt feel bad.. just throwing them in water. If she didnt want them why not let caring people adopt puppies? i couldnt watch the whole video. the puppy noises plus the puppies flying into water.. just shocking and strong. i couldnt watch it all

She probably wasn't getting a lot of attention or she was being constantly picked on, so she and her friend decided to do something like this so they could get on the internet and TV and get their 15 minutes of fame... people are pathetic and world is one corrupt place... once again this is disgusting.