We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iLLusion: Tire Shop *NFS HP (2010) tires are RELEASED!*

iLLusion

heLLo and welcome to my tire shop! I'm sure you are going to find a perfect set of tires for your precious car over here! Thanks to Djey, with only few mouse clicks your new tires will be ready for you to explore the island!

Tire selection is sorted by brands. At the start of every week, new tire set will be added. Unfortunately, this tire shop doesn't accept any request for now.

Enjoy your stay!

nozzwl.jpg

Pirelli PZero Rosso

23msh07.jpg

PZero Rosso Max Performance Summer tires were developed to combine high performance, high speed and a high degree of comfort.

Kumho ECSTA V710

143fj1i.jpg

Ecsta V710 radials are Track & Competition DOT tires developed for drivers who want Kumho's highest level of performance for dry track conditions.

WSW Tire

2e2gxh2.jpg

Whitewall tires or white sidewall (WSW) tires are tires having a stripe or entire sidewall of white rubber.

Cooper Cobra Radial G/T

2vmt26c.jpg

Available in a wide range of standard and low profile sizes, the Cobra G/T is especially popular with drivers of older domestic “muscle cars” who still want to retain the characteristic “look” of their vehicles.

NFS - Hot Pursuit Tires

b67whw.jpg

Tires from the new Need For Speed - Hot Pursuit. For the first time, I've added custom skidmarks.

Thanks to edwin for the idea!

Feel free to share/modify as you wish. I'm only asking you to credit me as original author. Thanks!

Don't forget to read included info file for more informations.

For up2date news about our projects, check out our blog @ http://llpowah.blog.com/

You can contact/add me on Xfire: iLLusion

Thank you people! :D

Yes, it is possible to make white wall tires, and as soon as I find decent looking texture, I'll give it a try. ;)

you mean for all cars like the pzero or for especific cars like the C1 vette?

i'm dying for white bands and caps on my '57 bel air,if i get that i will only need a bit of hair gel and a leather jacket to feel like a 50's greaser,lulz

:nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts: