We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

It's freezing cold in hell now: Duke Nukem Forever is still coming!

superhyper

Man, did they do a trick now :eek:

Duke Nukem Forever on valmistunut! Kaikki pelialaa vähänkin seuranneet tuntevat tämän pelin värikkäät vaiheet. Yhdestä myöhästymisestä toiseen siirtynyt Duke Nukem Forever paljastettiin alun perin jo vuonna 1997. Projekti ehdittiin pistää jo jäihin, mutta nyt Duke on taas kerran noussut haudastaan ja tällä kertaa ilmeisesti myös pysyvästi.

Pelin viimeistelyn hoiti Borderlands-pelin kehittänyt Gearbox, ja peli on testattavissa PAX-messuilla. Viikonlopun aikana kuullaan varmasti siis lisää Duke Nukemin tuoreimmasta osasta.

Duke Nukem Forever is done! Everyone who has followed the gaming industry even a little bit know the colorful steps. From delay to another' date=' Duke Nukem Forever was revealed already in 1997. The project was already frozen but Duke has risen from the grave and it seems that this time its permanent. Finishing of the game was made by Gearbox, famous for Borderlands, and the game is playable at the PAX convention (or whatever it is). So we will surely hear a lot of the latest part of Duke Nukem during the weekend[/quote']

So maybe TDU2 will come after all if this comes out! :monkeydance:

(altough it will be released in 2023)

Ye, Duke Nuke'Em is one of the most known classic games, for its content, subjects and gameplay. Combine Johnny Bravo with steroids, heavy artillery, lots of babes and many enemies, and you get close to Duke.

Either way, if this game comes out, we should expect anything, from Mario shaving his mustache down to GT5 with arcadish handling and lowpoly cars (and also TDU2 news coming s**n).

I wonder how it'll look like, I saw ''gameplay'' footage at Kotaku but I couldn't see anything.

This game can never be released, ever. Clinging to the blind hope it'll be released and poking fun at it's 12 year development cycle is too much fun.

The title of this installment is so apt though, it's as if they knew when they set out what a drawn out disaster this would be.

Ye, Duke Nuke'Em is one of the most known classic games, for its content, subjects and gameplay. Combine Johnny Bravo with steroids, heavy artillery, lots of babes and many enemies, and you get close to Duke.
LMAO that is the perfect description. Makes me want a Johnny Bravo character in a FPS game to be honest.

• 3 weeks later...

HAIL TO THE KING BABY! It's about damn time that Duke Nukem gets released! Will it live up to the 9+ years of hype? (or was it 12 years?) HELL NO!! But i think it will still be a fun game if they keep in Duke's sexist & shovenistic humor that made him the icon he is in the first place.