We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Had a Bad Day? Post Your Story Here

"Hedge"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had to take the family dog to the vets to get him put to sleep. The hardest thing I've ever had to do, the third pet in as many months. :sulk:

Typical Jack though, being awkward till the last moments until he knew what was going to happen then he behaved better than ever.

Really good of my family to help me too... I wish.

Good news: After four weeks my halos arrived after waiting 4 weeks.

Bad news: Theres huge gaps everywhere, Somehow my signal light wire got cut, My low beam on the right side doesn't work anymore for some reason, both corner light blubs need replacing, and after all that my lights still wouldn't go in. Lots of wiring in my future I think.

Plus the girl I like rejected me, and now won't talk to me. I wrecked an 1200 bumper and almost broke my hand punching one of the hoist posts after it happened. While my ass of a co-worker just laughed and laughed. Also the depression, and general life hating resulting in lots of drinking, and my dog died. So Im just peachy.

Sorry about that Mellors and My Name :(

Well, today is results day and I have a 3 hour driving lesson after, so no doubt I'll be posting in here soon.

E: Yep... terrible AS results and not a great driving lesson either.

This happened during the night of Wednesday to Thursday 23:

My dad was as usual sleeping in the bedroom which is on the ground floor. Suddenly, he heard some strange sound, and as he was getting up, he saw a light shining through half-opened bedroom window. So, dad opened the window and there was a guy standing in the garden with a torch! He immediately shouted at him "get outta here, *****" and the guy ran away of course. A pretty strange fact is the time, because it was 4:45 AM when the guy "visited us" and ten minutes later the sun came out.

In the morning, we went to check the garden if there are any footprints. Well, there weren't any of those unfortunately, but we found a flowerpot where it should not be. Under the garage windows. That means the guy moved it under the windows, stood on it, thus he was able to check out how many Rollers are in our garage.

Luckily, our neighbors have cameras on their two houses (our house is between those two) so we asked them to see the camera recordings. They fortunately agreed and let us to visit them. Long story short, we saw the burglar's face. He was so insolent (or stupid), 'cause he was looking straight to the camera and when the duckin' motherducker was done with checking the neighbor's gate, he walked like a boss along our driveway to our garden gate... and you know the rest. The man had a partner, who was driving a black sedan. Its license plate was not visible.

It was about time. The two neighboring houses have already been robbed.

Guest MrLolololXD

I have the perfect device for you, my grandma has one. It's an owl statue that's motion detected, when you get within like 4 metres of it, it's eyes turn bright red and it hoots and squawks really loud at you. It scares the crap outta you even though you know it's there :nods:

My bad day? Two words...

Southern Comfort

It doesnt taste as strong as it is.... and cause its apparently a girly drink I ended up drinking a bottle annnnd then started on pints of strawberry cider homebrew of questionable colour....

I have never had a 24 hour hangover before..... ooooooooooooooooouch

Sicked out my bleeding stomach lining, couldnt keep anything down whatsoever and had an ultimate headache xD

Defo on that "im never drinking again" vibe right now

xD

Saw a dog get run over. :(

Luckily it was a small chubby dog so didn't look too badly hurt. It managed to crawl out and run off down the road before running back to the owner. It was running over the road to my dog and wasn't on the lead, which is pretty stupid when not in an area away from roads.

So today I was told that I have to retake the whole of last years maths (as well as doing this years) because I got an E... somebody kill me, please. The most annoying part is they said I'd agreed to this when I'd never even heard anything about it until after todays lesson... which I missed because I was never told about it and they were concerned. Oh, my school is so incredibly disorganized.

So today I was told that I have to retake the whole of last years maths (as well as doing this years) because I got an E... somebody kill me, please. The most annoying part is they said I'd agreed to this when I'd never even heard anything about it until after todays lesson... which I missed because I was never told about it and they were concerned. Oh, my school is so incredibly disorganized.

Dear.. goodness I am sorry to hear that. Especially math. Blegh.

(might as well add my pile of bad news)

In addition to losing an ex to cancer last month, my last ex is also going to die - this one of a brain hemorrhage. I'm a bit numb really..

Dear.. goodness I am sorry to hear that. Especially math. Blegh.

(might as well add my pile of bad news)

In addition to losing an ex to cancer last month, my last ex is also going to die - this one of a brain hemorrhage. I'm a bit numb really..

Mm, on the upside at least I don't have to do physics anymore, so one step forwards and two steps back I guess :lol:

And I'm so sorry to hear :( :glomp:

Sorry to hear that Clarence :(

And bad about the maths, they should have given more warning than that! If you have to resit last years, why are you having to do this years maths? Seems odd! If I stayed on for my last year at school I would have had to resit Int 2 Maths(not sure the English equlivant).

And bad about the maths, they should have given more warning than that! If you have to resit last years, why are you having to do this years maths? Seems odd! If I stayed on for my last year at school I would have had to resit Int 2 Maths(not sure the English equlivant).

Is there not some kind of law that would inhibit them from doing such a thing on such short notice?